Ten- "You're a bad combination."

Hours passed and it was barely morning when Clarke Griffin returned from the small forgotten drop ship with Finn and the mystery girl in tow

Hours passed and it was barely morning when Clarke Griffin returned from the small forgotten drop ship with Finn and the mystery girl in tow. Lydia sat alone and watched from her place in front of the fire, sure she wasn't the cleverest among the prisoners but she knew when something wasn't right, and judging from the look on her best friend's face something was very very wrong.

"Clarke? Can we talk for a second?"

"Yeah sure, I'll be right back." She told the pair before jogging over to Lyds, the briefest of smiles on her lips.

"What's going on?"

"Too much." the griffin girl sighed, "That girl you found, she's Finn's girlfriend..."

"Finn has a girlfriend? Since when-"

"And the worst part," Clarke fell down to sit in front of the fire, completely defeated, "we had sex last night."

"Jesus Christ Clarke come here... I'm so sorry." The freckled girl whispered into her friends hair all the while her arms wrapped around her like a protective barrier, "You want me to go over there and kick his ass?"

"I got this. It's all fine... actually, no it isn't."

"There's something else?"

"The radio from Raven's drop ship was taken, someone must have got there before you and taken it-"

"Shit, I- I'm so sorry Clarke."

"Why? What's going-"

"It was me, I took the radio." She lied.

***

"Lydia, you have to listen and carefully, you understand that by doing what you did you put us all in danger?"

"Yeah, we could die down here because of you-" Raven began but Finn instantly pushed her back and away from his friend

"And this means that if we don't find that thing then we won't be able to contact the ark, so you have to tell me, otherwise I won't be able to help you... where is the radio?" Clarke asked as calmly as humanly possible

"Contact the ark? No three hundred people will die today if you don't tell us where the damn radio is!" Raven yelled and once more Lyds felt herself shrinking back into her seat. What had her and Bellamy done?

"I can't-"

"She's lying." A fifth voice spoke and Lydia felt a pair of large hands upon her shoulders, "I took the radio."

"Bellamy, you don't need to cover for me-" she tried, she tried so hard to protect him, she didn't want the truth to come out. She couldn't risk losing him too.

"Lyds it's okay." He beamed down upon her, "I took the radio and I threw it in the river."

"Why the hell would you do that?" Finn questioned, "And you were just going to let Lyds take the wrap for it?"