Thirteen - "I came back for you."

"Lyds?" A quiet voice called

It must have been some time in the afternoon when Lydia Greystone was startled awake once more and found herself tumbling out of her bed and onto the ground, landing on her good side.

With an angry sigh the girl rolled onto her back and stared up at the intruder only to find Monty and Octavia stood over her, practically laughing their asses off.

"Real funny guys. Seriously, not like I could have fallen on my bad leg and bled almost to death again."

"It's not our fault you sleep at the edge of the bed." Octavia beamed down upon her friend.

"Here." Monty smiled offering the girl a hand and pulling her up to her feet.

"Thanks." Lyds spoke, "Is there a reason you guys woke me up? Are we under attack or can I go back to sleep?"

"It's your turn."

"My turn to what?"

"No one told you?" Octavia rose a brow, "Raven got the radio working, we can video chat with the Ark now."

"So? I don't have any family left."

"Yes you do." Monty smiled knowingly, "Come on, I'll show you."

With a somewhat annoyed sigh, Lyds pulled on a raggedy grey sweater of Murphy's he'd left behind and followed Monty outside. The boy was filled with excitement as he lead his friend to the radio tent, she had no idea what was about to hit her.

"Sit." He spoke the second they were inside, pushing the shorter girl down onto her seat, "Put these on." He handed her the headset.

"Remember when we first met?" Monty asked

"Yes of course I do." Lyds chuckled, "It wasn't that long ago Mont."

"I know, I know... but do you remember how I knew who you were right away? And who your god father was?"

"You didn't-"

"Lyds? Are you there?" The all too familiar voice of Marcus Kane echoed across the tent, "Is that you?"

"M-Marcus?" The girl placed a hand over her mouth as she began to cry.

"Oh god you're still alive, I was so worried about you."

"I'm sorry, f-for everything." Lyds sobbed but a smile still stuck on her face, "I'm sorry for what I said and for taking my wristband off, I wanted to hurt you the way you hurt me and my-"

"You don't have to apologise for everything, I'm just glad you're alive and well." The man smiled, "So tell me how are things down there?"

"I-It's beautiful, you're gonna love it!"

"And camp? How is everyone doing there?"

"Great, Clarke has been like our leader down here, Bellamy is amazing too-"