Eight - "May we meet again, John Murphy."

Until morning, Lydia lay awake in Murphy's tent

tent. He'd fallen asleep with a light snore, hours after she'd shown up with news she'd witnessed Wells murder, and she'd lay eyes wide open in his arms.
Hours passed and eventually he woke only to find her on the edge of tears, and just like that he was sat up and her head was in his lap and his hands were brushing her hair; she was crying.

"We were the ones who told her to slay her demons- I didn't even think! I just... I never thought that-"

"She'd kill Wells?"

"Right." Lydia bit down onto her lip, hard.

"We need to tell someone."

"Who is there to tell? She's a little girl, Bell's not exactly gonna kick her out."

"He might for you."

"I doubt that, I think he sees her like a little sister, just like Octavia."

"Come on! She's obviously dangerous... So if he won't do something, then I will."

"Murph-"

"Hey Murphy! Bellamy is asking for you- woah!"

"Get the fuck out." Murphy growled his eyes fell upon Mbege like a plague.

"I wouldn't talk to me that way if I were you, I don't think Bellamy would be so happy to know that his doll is doing stuff with you in the tent he gave you-

"She's my sister you sick fuck." He glared, "Now get out. Before I break your damn nose."

"You heard him." Lyds narrowed her tear filled eyes, "Don't make me yell for Bellamy."

"Commanders asking for you," His eyes fell upon Lyds once more, "wondering where you are too."

"We got your message, now time to leave."

"Got it." And with that Mbege scurried out of John's tent like a wounded animal.

"I'm telling you, I'm gonna put an end to this... for you."

***

Hours passed and Lyds awoke once more in Murphy's tent except this time he was gone and the sounds of everyone working outside filled the space around her. With a start she climbed from the small bed and pulled her jacket over her shoulders, it seemed for a brief moment between the time she'd woken and the time it took her to slip her shoes on she'd forgotten about witnessing Well's murder and then it hit her like a truck, and she was falling back into Murphy's bed.

"Lyds?" Bellamy's voice rang out through the air as he peaked inside of the tent, "You awake?"

"Hey Bellamy." She spoke, her voice cracked and it sounded as if she hadn't drank anything in days.

"You feeling any better? Murphy said you didn't feel great."

"Murphy-what?"

"Another thing he lied to me about?" Bellamy shook his head with what looked to be anger before he brought himself to sit beside the smaller body