𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

✿「 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 | 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 」✿

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 | 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭

Running to the lobby where she seen him his head damp from the rain. "Jake!"

"Where is she?!" He asked frantically "she's still in the operation room—but—"

"But what?! I want to see her! Where her family I need to see what they know I need to know that she'll be okay!" Jacob shot back immediately.

Bella was flustered is wasn't like she could just tell him that she didn't want him to know about her family! Because she couldn't that'd make it even more suspicious.

"Where is she?!" He shouts angrily pushing a chair out of the way, which to his surprise shot further then expected.

"Well you being like this isn't gonna be any good to her! Go take a walk or something! Clear your head and come back." The pale brunette says folding her arms over her chest. "Go!" She shouts, Jake scoffed and turned around walking away to the gift shop.

Minutes later She sees Carlisle walking out of somewhere and jogs over to him. "How is she?"

"She's stable—Bella what is Jacob black doing here?" He asked looking to the boy who exited the gift shop with flowers and a bag. Bella didn't know what to do or what to say. "He's here for....Your daughter."

Carlisle raised his brows. "Since when do they know each other?"

"They're friends. Have been for awhile now. Just let him see her first maybe? She doesn't want the others to know."

Bella was clueless about the whole werewolf thing, but considering he hasn't shifted yet he didn't have that smell. Carlisle knew about him and his family due to the treaty and Jake knew about Carlisle. "Dr.Cullen."

"Jacob black. How can I help you?"

Jacob shakes his icy hand and swallowed the sudden urge to snap at him, usually he would even think about that. But something was off. "I need help finding someone."

"Got a name?" Carlisle asked, he nods "calliope."

"No last name?" The doctor asked, when Jake said know he knew that calliope hadn't told him for the same reasons she didn't tell him about Jake. Because he'd know. "She's short and she's blonde she—she had a ring on her middle finger with some sort of purple stone."

"Pretty sure I've only ever heard of one calliope, and that description was to a T. Come with me." He leads Jake and Bella to a room blocking the name on the door, he pulls it open from him. "She hasn't woken up yet...but she's stable."

"Thank you." Jake entered the room, closing the door behind him. The tall boy walks over and sets down the flowers by her bedside. Jake felt pained looking at her hooked up to that machine.