𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

✿「 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 」✿

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧

Waking up to the sound of my phone ring I grab it sluggishly and answer it. "What do you want!?"

"Good morning to you too sunshine, your voice got ten times deeper over night." I nearly choked on my tongue.

"Morning....." I groggily responded rubbing my eyes. "I want to see you today..."

Jake had been wanting to see me a lot more since that night and I wasn't mad about it, but it was hard with my dad down my back. "I can try, how about after school?"

"Let's go to my Rez, and swim. It's nice out today." Watching as the sun flashed onto my arm I sighed seeing as it sparkled. "Uhm...I can't go to the Rez yet..."

"Why do you keep saying that every time I mention it?" He asked seeing as I do deny him every time he asked. "Is it because you'd be meeting my dad?"

Good idea "I just think it's too soon, I mean you haven't even asked me to be your girlfriend..." not to mention we haven't kissed either.

"Meet me at the willow tree at 6, dress nice." And with that he ended the call. Sighing I threw my phone to the side and got up slipping on my large sweater and heading out to the kitchen. When I arrived I was greeted by the entire family sitting there like some sort of intervention was taking place. I say nothing and pull out a mug pouring the black coffee into it.

"Calliope...we all need to have a talk." My father voiced, biting the inside of my cheek I turned slowly on my heel and looked to all 7 of them. "Of course you do." I replied sipping the dark contents.

"You nearly killed a girl a few weeks ago calliope don't take this so lightly! Your behavior has been everywhere since then, and you've been leaving everyday to god knows where! What is going on with you?! As your father it's worrying me!" My father admitted, looking as if a weight has been lifted off of his shoulders.

I looked to Jasper, esme, then to alice and Emmett who held the same looked of concern. "There's nothing wrong." And they wouldn't stop looking at me.

Slamming the cup down out of pure frustration it shattered and the house began to shake. I had to keep my emotions under control. My powers act on emotion. Breathing in and out, and reopening my eyes.

"I'm. Fine. Why are you taking so much interest in me now dad? Is it because Bella's no longer in danger? So you switch your attention to me? What is it?"

Edward clenched his jaw and looked away, clearly biting his tongue. "Do not paint me to be this low life dead best father! I care for you calliope! I love you! Your my own flesh and blood!"

"WELL IT DOESN'T FEEL LIKE IT!" I barked back. The same stupid argument being sparked back up. "Ever since Bella came into our lives-it's like she's all that matters and I don't want to sound self centered but I miss my dad! I miss my siblings! I miss my beautiful step mother Esme! But instead of loosing myself and my cool, I push it away and I go out on my own. The only way for me to cope is to not be here. I've even made a new friend, a best friend and I'm so happy when I'm away...I feel, human. I feel. And I love that. So yes to you all I may have been cold but it's only because it seemed to me that I didn't matter...Rose has been the only one here for me, only one to look at me with something other than annoyance and shame. And I love her with every bit of me for that." I finished never averting my eyes from my fathers.