𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

As the human girl and vampire boy walk through the home after being introduced to the family, Bella—the human girl—held Edward's hand in hers as they walked into the vacant room that was Edward

   As the human girl and vampire boy walk through the home after being introduced to the family, Bella—the human girl—held Edward's hand in hers as they walked into the vacant room that was Edward. "No bed?"

He chuckled "i don't uh...I don't sleep." Bella smiled. "Ever?"

"Ever." Edward replied. While belle furrows her brows looking behind Edward, seeing a platinum short haired girl with earbuds in her ears walking past his bedroom door. One Bella hadn't seen before. "Who's that?"

Edward turns his head slightly, peeking his head out the door a little to see the girl in the ac/dc shirt walking down the hall. "That's calliope."

Bella wondered why she hadn't been introduced to her, or why no one mentioned her, and why she didn't go to school with the Cullens. "Why haven't I seen her, none of you have ever mentioned her...." Bella replied crossing her arms over her chest. 

Edward licked his fang and toke a seat on his futon. "Calliope is Carlisle's daughter."

Bella's mouth dropped "like his biological daughter?!"

Edward nods "she's the youngest out of all of us, only changed when she was 16..."

"how?" Edward looked out the door again to make sure she wasn't there listening.

"Callie...she had one of the worst upbringings. You see she has magnified speed, strength and she's frozen at her age yes. But, unlike all of us she can sleep, eat, cry, feel..."

"How?" Bella was intrigued with this story, she thought that no vampires could live like that. She thought it was entirely impossible for a vampires to cry, or to eat.

"She was taken from her bed, by Salem witches, it was punishment. For her mother's betrayal, she had their sister burned at the stake, in exchange for her freedom. As punishment, they not only turned her, but they cursed Callie, tortured her for two days time. They made sure that who ever she touched she'd be able to see they're nightmares, feel they're worst trauma and whenever a witch dies, to pass over their spirit had to go through her, she feels they're death. She's like an anchor to the after life, and the three witches who'd done that to her live in her mind taunting and tormenting her, till the end of her existence." Edward further explained. Bella felt sorry for her, to have to live with such torment for so long.

"That's....that's horrible how does she live with that? Is she, a witch too?" Bella wanted to learn more and Edward could see that.

"Yeah, she is in a sense, Callie...She's doesn't talk much. I don't know so much about it but the little I do know, is that for the most part she's sort of a witch. If you want to know more you should ask her..."

"You said she doesn't talk." Bella responded. "No..." the unknown voice spoke, making Bella spin around to face it. 

"He said, I don't talk Much. Not that I didn't talk at all." The girl growled a glare rested on her face naturally. One arm folder over the other with a mug filled with black coffee rested in her freshly black painted manicured hand.