𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

✿「 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 | 𝐅 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦 」✿

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 | 𝐅 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦

Here we were, running through the woods rubbing up against trees, internally thinking wow, what the hell are we doing? Why do we go through so much trouble to protect the human. Why?! More importantly why am I?

I protected her with my life so it seemed today out on that field. Why? Was it because I care about her? Or was it for Edward? Was it so that I wouldn't be shunned upon by my family?

Like I said I had no choice, if I chose wrong I'd be shamed. I'd be hated. And I already had very little people that like me. I can't do that to myself because I know if I had no one...if I was alone. I'd flip my switch. I'd feel nothing, I'd be nothing, I'd be Numb.

I'd find myself away with the volturi, because at least there they tolerate the hatred of humans. At least there they wouldn't make me befriend one. There we could be what we were intended to be. What our species was created for.

The beautiful immortals, feed on mortals that are attracted to them. I once too was apart of the volturi, only for a short amount of time.

My father disagreed with they're actions and had me removed immediately. But the point is. There, and only there is where I'd be accepted is what it feels like.

Edwards eyes dart to mine "i appreciate you doing this."

"Don't." I scoffed continuing to mark trees with Bella's scent. "Don't what? You shield your thoughts from me you have to be specific cals."

I laughed, becoming humored by his frustration and obliviousness. "You could fool me for a idiot brother, you know that?"

"Color me an idiot then, because I don't know what's up with you." He shot back to which I spun around and glared at him.

"you don't have to be a fucking mind reader to see that I don't want to be here! Okay? I don't want to be here waving around this humans scent! I don't want to be her fucking body guard! I don't want to have to keep having to explain to you why i don't like her! And more importantly I don't want to keep having to think I'm obligated to do all those things for her  in the fear of losing you!" I admittedly explode.

"What are you talking about? I never—"

"I heard what you said to her! I heard what you said! That she's your life now—that she's the only reason you have to be living. That's she's all that matters to you! Edward you've known her for a couple months, 3 at best. And already you've managed to make me feel like I mean nothing to you! Like I'm the chore, the job you didn't want to do!"