𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

✿「 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 | 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟   」✿

Turning on her side, Callie looks out her window in pause. It had been three days since the incident and she hadn't left her bed, she just didn't feel the urge to move, the urge to operate. She was still healing the wound on her abdomen from the scuffle with Victoria.

Now Callie was stuck fighting herself.

Quite literally.

"Let me out. We can go back to living normally! We can help!" Callie cried out, as the No humanity alter ego sat in dismay, her leg crossed over the other sophisticatedly.

"Help? Are you an idiot? These people hurt you. These people chewed you up and spit you out again. How stupid can you be?!"

The better version of Callie shook her head and scoffed "these people, they're my family. Yes they haven't exactly treated me well, but no matter what they are my family. I won't let you hurt them, even if it means we are no more."

The evil alter ego double chuckled standing and beginning to pace around the original Callie. "Family. Family is just a word. It's an excuse. And I honestly don't think you have the balls to kills us. If you did, I wouldn't be here right now. It was your choice to let me take over, it was your choice to let me overcome this host. I am not going anywhere until I complete my mission. So stop trying to get in my way."

The alter ego was right, callie did let her take control, but she was in a moment of weakness and pain.

Since that day she had been fighting to get her body back, to get control back but it was becoming harder and harder because Callie's alter ego only got stronger by the minute. "Hurting them won't give back what we lost!"

"This has nothing to do with that pathetic mutt, this has everything to do with you letting yourself get stepped all over. You are weak. You are soft. I am the better version of us. I am Calliope. Not you. Me. I've always been in the back of your mind plotting when I'd escape and you opened the door allowing me to be freed and now I have your trying to lock me back up. Nuh-uh I'm not letting that happen."

"I'm not weak." She screamed "I'm not the one hiding behind a mask, pretending to be something I'm not! You are! I had to feel all that pain, I had to feel it and I had to deal with it. You, you act in revenge and anger, you don't have to heal—or—or even question yourself because you have no empathy! How can someone live like that?!"

The evil double stopped pacing, glancing over at the original Callie. "I live to be free. I live and do what is my nature, not try and change it because it's what my so called family expects. We are a monster. And we—well you, need to accept that. Think about that awhile. I got things to do."

"No! Don't leave me in here with them! No!!!!"

Closing her eyes the evil double resumes consciousness and let's out a huff.