𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

✿「 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 | 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 」✿

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 | 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

Walking beside Vincent back to school he asked. "Have you been here the whole time?"

"No, no we have to move around before people start to see that we haven't aged." Calliope explained. "I see, well you'll have to leave soon correct?"

"It's a pending answer for myself." She hummed not understanding where Vincent was getting with this.

"Then I suppose when you do finally leave from this small town that you'd like to return to volterra with me. You always have a place there, they wouldn't turn you away especially with all the gifts you possess."

The girl shows down her walk, she didn't want him to get the wrong idea about they're relationship. It wasn't to be anything like how he's thinking, this wasn't an invite to begin dating again.

Though she'd thought about returning to the volturi, she couldn't now, not with Jake being here. She couldn't leave him now.

"That sound nice, but I can't. I have things going for me here." Calliope replied easily. "Things like that dog—"

"Don't." She snapped, though Vincent decided to keep pushing. "What? Mad because I called him what he is, a mutt?"

Calliope slams Vincent against the wall, her face morphing, as she hissed. Ready to rip out his throat. "Don't. You don't talk about him...." realizing how she was acting and seeing his skin cracking calliope drops him and steps back. The longer she hadn't meditated the more the darkness consumed her.

"Your getting worse...." he breathed rubbing his neck. Snapping her green orbs to his, he continued. "I've been watching you, your loosing more and more control everyday."

"You don't know what your talking about." The blonde barked. "The longer your distracting yourself with....him. The longer you put off your meditation. The longer you put off your focus and control over your emotions. Your power, it's controlled by your emotions. And right now....they're starting to get out of control." The vampire explained, calliope didn't know how he knew. How did he know.

How long has he been watching her. "How long have you been watching me?"

He shrugged "lost track....I've studied you. I probably know you better than You." The boy grinned. Calliope shook her head and continued walking in silence.

Things with Jake had progressed and now she couldn't leave, she didn't want to think about it if she's  being completely honest.