𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

✿「 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 | 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 」✿

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 | 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

  Taking a seat on the Daisies and grass covered ground I open my backpack pulling out a book leaning back against the trunk of a willow tree.

After today at school I needed this. "Was starting to think you stood me up." I jumped at the sound of the voice, looking away from the page there he was. Jacob. It had completely slipped my mind that he was coming.

"I was thinking about it." I joked as he came and sat down beside me, our clothed legs just barely touching. "Ouch. I'm hurt." He plays along.

Reaching into my bag I pull out the emerald colored green book, that had words and small details in gold. Handing it to the boy. Jake raised a brow gently taking it into his hands. "What's this?"

"The original copy of Peter Pan. The original story. One of my favorites. This is my recommendation." I replied with a proud small closed lipped smile. "It looks expensive."

"Trust me it is..Grimm is an amazing writer." I chuckled lightly, dad had collected all the original copies of the true fairytales for me. Jakes eyes widened

"Uhm...are you sure this is Peter Pan...I don't remember him killing lost boys..."

"Oh I forgot to mention these stories get a little dark." Jake closed the book and sets it in his lap. Nodding "yeah but I think I can dig it....you know for someone so small, your taste is dark." He points out, causing me to playfully roll my eyes.

"Shut up....I like when you wear your hair like this." I say aloud, him having the front pulled back while the rest draped past his shoulders. Jake looked away with a smile, I knew he wasn't trying to blush.

"Thanks, so what do you want to do?" He asked and I looked to the book in my hand. "I could read to you..."

"Oh I don't think I want any nightmares tonight."

I laughed at his tease and shake my head "it's not a Grimm brother book, it's poetry."

He looked off into the distance before chuckling. "Okay...yeah."

"Okay, this is poem is called alone, by Edgar Allen Poe."

"Sounds fun." Jacob sarcastically responded rolling my eyes I breathed before starting. " From childhood's hour I have not been As others were, I have not seen As others saw, I could not bring
My passions from a common spring From the same source I have not taken
My sorrow, I could not awaken
My heart to joy at the same tone And all I lov'd, I lov'd alone, Then, in my childhood in the dawn Of a most stormy life was drawn, From ev'ry depth of good and ill
The mystery which binds me still..."

Taking a small pause, I look over to Jake who's eyes are on me. "From the torrent, or the fountain From the red cliff of the mountain, From the sun that 'round me roll'd In its autumn tint of gold. From the lightning in the sky As it pass'd me flying by, From the thunder, and the storm And the cloud that took the form, When the rest of Heaven was blue Of a demon in my view...." I finished, flicking my green orbs back up to his big brown puppy dog eyes, I found myself not Being able to look away.