𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

✿「 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 | 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 」✿

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 | 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

The shopping center was quiet, full of wanderers. Not many towns people. "So, why'd we come here?" I asked the taller boy.

"It's only right that I get you a Beatles cd." Jake chuckled pulling open the door for me. "You don't have to, seriously."

"No, no I insist. Beside I didn't really think about what we're supposed to do here anyway...so this is what I came up with."

I hummed and looked over seeing a bookshop, old legends was plastered on one of the windows. I needed to see if they had anything about witch hunters. Entering the store Jake shows me around, and it was cute I never really left the comfort of my home like this before.

"Wow....it's so pretty in here." I breathed slowly turning in a full circle capturing ever bit of this shop. "It is isn't it, oh here's the album." Jake grabbed the cd and was looking around the store with me behind him. I picked up the Cd that read Paramore on it and grinned. "Hey nature boy."

Jake twist around and raised a brow seeing my hands behind my back. "What's up?"

"Your getting me a Cd, so I got you one." Pulling my hands from behind my back Jake chuckled "Paramore? Why am I surprised?"

"I don't know Jake, I still wonder that same exact question." I agreed with a smirk. "Calliope?" I heard someone call, causing me to whip around in panic.

Only to see Angela. "Angela...hey." I replied awkwardly I never really talked to her outside of bio. "Jacob? Bella's friend right?" Angela mentioned making me scrunched my brows, Bella's friend? What?

I turned to Jacob who nods with a soft laugh "yeah, yeah your from the beach right? That's where we met?" The boy continued to say. How the hell did he know Bella, why? And does that mean he knows my brother? I thought to myself while Angela nods.

"Well I just wanted to say hi, maybe we can hang out sometime calliope?" I nodded "sure." Only to stop the conversation that I didn't want to be in. Looking to the long line ahead of us I turn to Jake.

"Well how about you go ring these up, I want to go check out that book store before it closes and then we can get something to eat." I suggest, handing Jake the money for the Cd I was buying him.

"I can pay for it, go check out the bookstore I'll meet you out there." I rolled my eyes and tucked the five into his pocket without him noticing as I left the store.

Entering the book shop, I was greeted by a older man, looking at the titles plaster on the spines of the books I came across one that read, the protectors of Salem. To which struck some interest. Opening the book I started reading.

While skimming my eyes treaded over a sentence "the hunter, and the huntress of the dark arts awaken every 400 years to wipe the earth clean of witches..." that was enough to gather my attention, looking to the 'H' section I ran my fingers along the spines until I found a book titled "hunters of the night"