𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

✿「 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 | 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬  」✿

✿「 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 | 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 」✿

Coming down the stairs of the Cullen home calliope met up with everyone in the living room. Her arms crossed over one another as she joined the family meeting.

"What's happening?" She questioned them. Edward sighed and shook his head "we have a problem."

"what kind of problem?" The blonde asked "it's Bella, she's in danger."

When was she not? Calliope thought to herself. "Why?"

"Victoria, James's mate. She's been lurking through the shadows. I don't want to tell Bella, have her worrying so I'm taking her out of town for a few days, should be enough for you guys to try and catch Victoria." Edward explained to which calliope wanted to scoff and refuse. It wasn't her problem. Key word being wanted.She wasn't going to say it for the sake of her cover.

"Right. We'll handle it." She bows her head looking over at alice who was staring at her. "Need something ally?"

Alice shook her head at callies question. "No, love what you did with you hair."

"Oh thanks, when do we start this hunt?" Calliope asked she was getting suspicious of Alice she'd been acting strange around her since she got back and she had a feeling she's going to stumble into trouble with her.

"Tonight." Edward tells calliope who nods. "I guess I'll go help her pack." She shrugged walking past Edward. "No I think you should—"

"We have to make this seem like this isn't all part of a plan to exterminate Victoria right? This is the most believable thing for me to do." The blonde walked out the door and vamp sped away leaving Alice and Edward in the same worried suspense.

"It's good to have her back, she's starting back positive and I love it." Esme smiled sweetly. "I do too, it feels like she's really trying to turn a new leaf." Carlisle adds gently wrapping his arm around his wife.

Alice and Edward only stared, knowing something was up. "Right. Well I'm gonna. Go." Edward says clearing his throat. In seconds he was gone.

***

Meanwhile back at the swan residence....

Calliope had just arrived at the door step. "yohooo, Bells I'm here!" The girl called from the back door. "Sorry! I'm coming down!"

bella scurried to the door, calliope scanned the perimeter her eyes and ears wide listening for the slightest bit of movement.

The blonde girl knew that she eventually wouldn't be alone and it wouldn't just be her there, she had already known Edward was be on his way prepared to spy on the two as she helped Bella pack, Calliope had the gut feeling he didn't trust her and she also knew that he was suspicious of her but she didn't see it from Alice not until today that was.