|"Do not fill your head with negative thoughts." |

English

Na'vi

-----------Warning: Very Mild Sexual
Content Ahead----------

"You did all you could. They must rest- especially the female." Fa'Meuia placed a gentle hand upon Sequoia's shoulder who lowered her bow till it faced the ground. "I was not fast enough. What is a healer if I cannot make it to the injured in time to help them?" After the all-out brawl from the main area inside hometree to the healers alcove, Sequoia managed (with the help of a furious Mo'at and a meager Max) to stabilize Olivia so that she wouldn't fall to the misfortunes of death.

"You are not a healer. Not yet in the slightest." That didn't make the woman feel any better just a tad bit miffed. "I am a healer- maybe not fully in the eyes of Eywa and the people but I am." Fa'Meuia glanced down at the slightly shorter female, with a tilt to his head did he deliver a smile. "Have I offended you?" Sequoia frowned- what a cheeky man. "I do not take offense to simple comments. You are my teacher and are incline to speak what is on your mind." Still that smile never shifted, never dropped nor even falter in fact it only grew ever so slightly. Definitely a cheeky man. Sequoia adverted her gaze away towards her loaded bow only to shift her amber eyes in his direction once more as he moved to fetch the arrows already shot at the target. Fa'Meuia was just like most of the na'vi males in the Omaticaya- tall, slender with good muscle build upon his biceps, triceps, thighs and calves, wide amber eyes, and some of the whitest teeth. Those were, at least, the traditional traits but the experienced hunter did have his differences. From his calm and slightly playful nature to his lighter blue skin- Fa'Meuia stood out amongst the sea of na'vi.. to her at least. He didn't wear his hair in the traditional braided side-shave but rather in two large plaits of various smaller braids that almost created a halo around his head where they combined with his queue. Two single braids (one on each side of his ears almost resembling the way girls pull the hair above their ears out when they wear a bun) hung down with small red beads at the ends. His garb consisted of a lighter beige loincloth, a leather brace that wrapped around the middle of his abdomen that was also a lighter beige with darker trim, two arm bands (one for each arm) of dark twine and wooden beads, and a single beaded necklace that resembled the traditional neckwear of African tribes with yellow, brown and orange beads. "You are distracted." Sequoia snapped from her thoughts (more like her physical assessment) and raised her bow in stride.

"I was only waiting." Of course, the hunter was not blind but only curious so he let it slide. "Begin."

---

Norm could not wrap around his head the events of the previous day, mostly surprised that he apparently slept through most of the commotion but to have woken up to see the sight of his friend looking to be in the middle of a possession (but wasn't actually) only to faint much to his displeasure in the next couple of seconds. Velia was kind enough to check on him after he let out the most girlish scream she had ever heard (from a man at least) before succumbing to unconsciousness. Of course that didn't stop her from teasing him about it the next day- which is where Norm and his teacher found themselves now. It's been four days since he got shot in the derriere, the pain much to his relief had subsided to a dull ache but didn't feel any better especially when Velia took him out to walk around and exercise the muscles.

The booty muscles that he so cheekily joked, earning him a giggle and a light smack to his shoulder. And even though he was enjoying his personal time with his teacher- training for Iknimaya was ticking away...

Norm glanced up from his planking position on the ground to meet the sweetened gaze of Velia who had took to jewelry making in the comfort of Norm's recovery, she smiled ever so shyly as her fingers worked quickly wrapping twine around a speckled stone.