|"Then don't say anything. I do not need your empty words." |

English

Na'vi

---------------------------------------------------

It was a bit embarrassing the way Olivia acted when it came time to bury her old life- her old body. Not only did she cry while holding the former shell she called home since the very day she was born but she refused to leave the 'grave' of little Olivia Harper. "You know it's not so bad. She will be with Eywa watching you grow and progress through life here on Pandora." Norm came to crouch beside the solemn Olivia who flicked the topsoil of the freshly made grave. "I know but it's just hard- that body... That body has been through hell. It's the original, the first Olivia Harper. She experienced heartache, love, a first kiss, a first period, she laughed, she cried, she dreamed- god, did she dream. She was someone- a daughter, a sister, a struggling nobody. I just.. I feel like I'm giving her up for something better, discarding her like trash." Norm watched as the usual carefree Olivia wallowed in regret. "Olivia- that body needs to rest. She- uh.. needs to rest." The geeky anthropologist wasn't sure why Olivia or even him was referring to the body as if it was its own person but then again it was just a few hours ago.

"I guess your right." Sighing, Olivia stood from her spot before turning to face a sympathetic Norm. "Can I at least leave flowers for her? To show that I haven't just tossed her aside." Norm was about to answer till a gruff voice beat him to it. "Eywa will make sure your old body is safe with her."

Olivia glanced at Tsu'tey who stood stiff with a tight expression and it was clear he was refraining from saying something else. "Are you sure-"

"You doubt our great mother?" Norm felt the growing hostility radiating off the warrior and decided it was a good time to intervene (and hopefully not poke the bear some more in the process). "I-I think what she means to say is that she worries that the body will not end up with Eywa but somewhere... else." The scientist nervously watched as the warrior seemed to ease away a bit of his bitterness, replacing it instead with a all knowing expression. "Eywa knows what she is doing."

"Uh- yes."

"You are part of the last group. We must leave now." Norm nodded before looking back at Olivia who was simply staring at the mound of dirt that held her human body. "Don't take to long." The anthropologist left quickly from the scene, leaving the warrior and Olivia alone. "Come, we must go." Tsu'tey left no room for argument but that didn't stop Olivia from starting one. "But- can't I have just a little more time?"

"You have had enough time. It is time to go."

"Wait-"

"NO! We will not wait- you cry and cry but for what? You are not dead! You mourn the loss of nothing. You should be happy that Eywa even allowed you to come back- accepted you. Because I wouldn't have done the same." Tsu'tey sent the most nastiest glare she had seen so far from the warrior, a glare so riddled with hatred that her stomach was in her throat. That hostility from earlier was now tenfold causing the air to crackle under its pressure. "You are the worst." Olivia wanted nothing more than to rip his tongue out and make him choke on all the vile words he has spoken to her.

Tsu'tey merely pursed his lips. "I tell the truth- something you sky people can't do." Olivia was ready to make him eat his words but he suddenly pointed an arm out to a narrow path in the foliage with a hiss. "Go skxawng." Olivia scowled at being called a moron before trudging off in the direction Tsu'tey was motioning to.

---

Just seven hours ago Olivia was fighting herself in her inner thoughts about truly going through with the transfer and now here she was stomping through the forest after the ass-of-a na'vi warrior. Initially he wasn't leading the way but after hearing him complain about how slow she was walking and that a baby who didn't even know how to walk walked faster than her, Olivia yelled at the warrior to just walk ahead of her which he gladly did with a hiss.

Dreamwalker of the Eastern Sea जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें