"Thank you again guys" The reporter smiled, waving at the Alijah before leaving.

Camilla looked down at her phone and noticed the mountain of missed calls she had from an unsaved number. She excused herself to the office to call back the number.

Hello?" Camilla hesitantly answered the phone. She was greeted by the warm sounding voice of Reneé. She hadn't spoken to Renee since her fathers funeral. "Renee?"

"Hi, I know this is weird but I have something to tell you"

"Um, sure" Camilla was puzzled.

"I'm not telling you this to upset you, hear what I'm saying first. regardless of the situation between Aubrey and your father, your father was one of my best friends and because of that you will always have a support system in me"

"I know and I appreciate that greatly" Camilla said. "What is this about though?"

"You know a girl called Leah?"

"Through passing, why?" Camilla cleared her throat.

"She came to the club yesterday afternoon, I thought she wanted a job so I told her that we're not hiring until management has been switched over to you, she said she didn't want a job, that she knows about my history with your father and that since I was so close with your father, I should help her out with taking down you and Aubrey-"

"What?" Camilla whispered in attempt to not let anyone hear.

"I said to her, if you knew LD you'd know that regardless of anything Camilla was his world. That's when she started to backtrack...it didn't sit right with me though"

"She's a psychopath and I'm about to put a stop to all of this shit-"

"You need to. After she left, she came back but she tried to see whether I was cool with you or not, that's when I played her at her own game"

"Continue"

"Hold on-" Renee paused. "I am on the phone, have some manners and go elsewhere before I beat your asses! These kids, man" She yelled in the background. "Sorry about that"

"It's fine" Camilla stifled her laugh.

"Then she started saying how Aubrey is the real problem, she said she convinced one of your employees to do something with him. She explained he threatened her, she said that once Gwen gets you sent down she's got to end Aubrey once and for all...she also said she doesn't care if your kid gets caught in the crossfire"

Camilla clenched her fist, holding onto the desk for emotional support momentarily. A ball of fire formed in Camilla's chest as she allowed recent events to play in her mind.

"This is it then, I'm ending this tonight" Camilla exhaled. "This is serious now, it's no longer some passive shit"

"I already spoke to Shane about this and we both agreed on how your father would handle this"

"I want to be there"

"Camilla-"

"She's trying to ruin my life, I want to be there Renee"

"Ok, I got you. I'll come and get you" Renee sighed.

Camilla abruptly ended her phone call with Renee, she stepped out of the office trying to keep herself calm before she made contact with anybody else.

"Who was that?" Aubrey asked, putting his arm around her.

"Renee, she was telling me about the club management being put in my name next month"

"You're gonna take over your dad's business, eh?" Aubrey teased.

"Shut up" Camilla glared at him. "I need to go and speak to her so I need you to watch Alijah tonight"

"I gotta do something though, I have a situation to clean up" Aubrey raised his eyebrow at her, giving her the hint. "Unless you want me to strap him to my chest while I clean up?"

"No, it's fine, I'll ask your mom" Camilla put her hand on her temples.

"Drizzy, we gotta go" Baka lightly hit Aubrey on the chest with the back of his hand, as he read his phone screen.

"Baby, are you good to stay here till whenever?" Aubrey asked her.

"Yeah, it's fine baby, go" Camilla reassured him, giving him a kiss on the cheek during their goodbyes.