twentytwo.

"He's my dad" Camilla sighed. "But I didn't know anything about this...I promise" she looked at Aubrey.

"This is crazy" Baka said, still holding up his gun.

"Camilla, you should've not come here" Leah said, rushing over to Camilla.

"Shut the fuck up" Camilla punched Leah clean in her face, to which Leah fell back. "Why are you doing this?" Camilla looked at her father.

"This is a long story, Cami. But listen, I don't want you to get involved with something that doesn't concern you. Let me handle this" LD held up his gun at Aubrey.

"This is my husband, you can't hurt him, you can't hurt any of them" Camilla moved over to Aubrey and his friends. Standing in front of them.

"Camilla, move!" LD held up his gun. "You know what, everyone who isn't Drizzy and Baka. Get the fuck out" he looked at all of them. Niko, Chubbs, Brielle and Alisha stayed exactly where they were. Leah stood up, holding her face and leaving through the door. Shane on the other hand was still toppled over holding his arm. At this point he was not a threat.

"It's cool guys, go. Just wait for us. This won't take long" Baka raised an eyebrow, Aubrey nodded in agreement. The four of them left the room, waiting anxiously on the other side of the door.

"Camilla leave, I love you and if anything happens to you I don't know how I'll live" Aubrey sighed.

"I can't" she looked at him.

"C, I don't want nothing to happen to you. Please listen to him" Baka frowned.

"As much as I love this little exchange of love, I'm bored now. Camilla, you're my daughter and I love you but this shit me and these niggas got going on, nothing to do with you"

"If you love me you'll stop this, he's my husband and I wanna spend the rest of my life with him! Can't you just leave this shit alone?!" Camilla yelled. She kept her hands behind her back, taking Baka's gun from him.

"What's stopping me from pushing you out of the way and just killing the both of them?" LD asked, keeping his gun raised. Camilla kept her mouth closed, pointing Baka's gun at her father.

"Why did you give her that?" Aubrey whispered to Baka.

"She took it from me, I wasn't going to draw attention" Baka whispered back to him. Baka kept his eye on Shane who was visibly in pain but strong enough to not die.

"You're really going to shoot me? The man who helped bring you into the world? The man who used to spoil you?" LD questioned Camilla.

"You mean the man who hasn't been in my life properly since I was like, 5 years old? The man who beat my mom when she asked for a divorce?" She said, still holding the gun up at him.

"Stop fucking around and put the gun down, Cami. I don't want to hurt you" LD stared at her. "You wouldn't shoot me"

"I wouldn't?" Camilla looked at him, purposely firing a shot that barely missed him.

"Baby, I love you but you don't have to do this" Aubrey spoke in her ear.

"I don't have to but I want to" she replied, still facing forward.

"You're picking this man over your father?"

"I have to" Camilla nodded. "You won't let this go. You're nearly 50 years old doing shit like this?"

"Disrespect is disrespect" LD uttered.

"This right here is disrespectful to me! This is my husband, regardless how you feel about him, a real father would respect that and leave it all alone"

LD kept silent for a minute, then fired a shot which missed all three of them. Camilla fired a shot, hitting her father in the arm and knocking him back on the floor.

"Run!" Camilla dropped the gun, letting Aubrey and Baka run out in front of her.

By the time they had turned around to run, another gunshot had gone off. The sound of the gunshot pierced through everyone's ears.

Camilla screamed as Aubrey fell to the floor in a pool of his own blood. Everyone stood around watching in shock, it was like they were all frozen. Brielle and Alisha rushed to Camilla's side, still in shock and in fear.

"Baka call the ambulance ..." Camilla kneeled down to hold Aubrey. Baka stood staring at Aubrey, he was in a state of panic but it was as if he could not move. "Baka, call the ambulance!" Camilla screamed in frustration.

Baka reached into his pocket, pulling out his phone and calling the ambulance.

"Aubrey stay with me" Camilla cupped his face. Aubrey was not responding with words but he used his face and eyes. "Please, please baby"

"H-hello" Baka's voice broke, he felt as if this was somehow his fault. He knew about this all from the beginning but had not thought it would've gone this far. Baka walked slightly forward to somehow step outside of the situation.

Camilla's hands began to tremble as she realised she was now knelt in Aubrey's blood that would not stop flowing. Niko and Chubbs gathered around to try and help. Chubbs pulled a rag out of his pocket and held it over Aubrey's gunshot wound.

"Call the rest of the guys" Chubbs spoke to Niko. He was trying to save face in front of Camilla, he didn't want her to see him breaking otherwise that would make her feel worse.

"Drizzy, come on man...stay with us" Niko knelt down beside Aubrey as he began dialling on his phone. Baka walked back to the rest of them while still on the phone.

"Aubrey, stay with me" Camilla let a tear fall as she watched his eyes slowly flicker. "I need you" she planted a kiss on his lips. Aubrey coughed slightly.

"Aubrey listen to me" Camilla held his face. "We're having a baby" Camilla's tears ran down further. The men all looked at each other, each shaking their heads in anger.

"A baby?" Aubrey let a smile appear on his face as Camilla nodded, placing his hand on her stomach.

"I need you" Camilla wiped her flowing tears. "I was gonna surprise you"

I love you" Aubrey managed to speak, letting his eyes close. Chubbs and Niko looked at each other, attempting to surpress any emotion out of fear of making Camilla's state any worse.

"No, no, no" Camilla shrieked. "This should've been you!" Camilla looked at Baka.

"Cami, I'm so sorry-" Baka spoke.

*2 months later*

"I'm so sorry for your loss" a small lady said to Camilla, placing a comforting shoulder on her arm. Everyone in attendance was dressed in black, the low sound of music played in the background.

"Thank you" Camilla forced a smile, sighing and placing a hand on her small bump"

-

A/N: this chapter made me sad lol!