fourtysix.

Camilla looked at herself in the bathroom mirror of the club. This was her first night out in almost a year, but this was probably something she really needed. The let her hair down and forget her worries. She admired herself as she adjusted her v neck skin tight jumpsuit and her hair.

"Stop worrying, you look so good" Brielle said, coming out of one of the bathroom stalls and washing her hands.

"I'm not worrying" Camilla laughed.

"Good" Brielle nudged, applying her lip liner. They walked back out to their section, seeing Alisha, Kennedy and few other girls they'd become acquainted with through Kennedy named, Jade and Tiana.

"I know we just met and this is a weird question, but is your body real?" Tiana asked as Camilla and Brielle made their way through.

"Very" Camilla laughed. "I had a baby nearly three months ago"

"Bitch, you have a baby?" Tiana looked shocked. "I'm so jealous" she laughed.

"Right? No waist and a nice ass, give me some" Jade giggled.

"Your body is banging, shut up" She fanned her off, taking a sip of her drink. "I'm about to get fucked up, I feel it"

"I'm not drinking tonight so I'll make sure I chaperone you" Alisha laughed.

"Why aren't you drinking?" Kennedy asked. Camilla and Kennedy hadn't said anything to one another, despite their cordial encounter when Camilla was pregnant, it was still awkward.

"The idea of alcohol is making me nauseous, I can't" Alisha said. Alisha was not fond of Kennedy, she was fiercely loyal to Camilla and knew about the tumultuous short relationship between the pair of them which meant she tried her best to avoid Kennedy.

"Guys, I got one more person coming but she's running late" Kennedy said, looking up from her phone.

As the alcohol seeped in, things took a turn for the worse. It reminded Camilla why she stopped drinking, she was fun when tipsy but once she was drunk...she was either aggressive, emotional or just an overall mess. Aside from Alisha and Tiana, the rest were either drunk or tipsy. They really should've been sober for what was about to happen.

"Yo, you're so fucking pretty" Kennedy said, slurring as she spoke to Camilla. "I miss you bitch, not even on the shit we used to do, as a friend"

"I-I respect that, you know? Like, like, I don't even have a problem with you but you're just crazy sometimes" Camilla said, swaying her body along to the beat.

"I gotta video this shit, we gonna forget this in the morning when you guys hate each other" Brielle joined in, attempting to type in her passcode with her chin while holding her drink.

"This is so fucking cute" Jade said, putting her hand over her mouth as she grew emotional.

"Jade, I will take you home, sh" Tiana hushed Jade, as she laughed to Alisha and they spoke amongst themselves.

"We need some water so everybody can sober up!" Alisha yelled above the music, she and Tiana attempted to call the bottle girls that walked past their section, but the sound of Brielle's excited scream quickly caught their attention.

"Oh fuck" Alisha sighed, preparing herself to get Camilla.

Kennedy had her hand wrapped around Camilla's throat, the pair were tongue kissing while Brielle recording them giggling to herself. Kennedy held Camilla's waist as she poured the almost empty bottle of D'uesse in her mouth and kissed her again.

"No fucking way!" Brielle laughed, spilling her drink on herself as all the alcohol she had ingested took control.

Camilla was about to take another shot until Alisha took the shot glass away from her. "Camilla, please" Alisha cringed. "You wanna get some fresh air?"

"Y-yeah, let's get some fresh air" Brielle attempted to stand up.

"I want my husband, that stupid man. I want him here" Camilla rested her head on the couch in the section. "Jade, wake up!" She added, poking Jade who was now passed out, snoring.

"Give her about 5 more minutes, she'll be up" Tiana said, holding Jades belongings.

"Oh here she is" Kennedy stumbled, trying to move towards her friend who had finally arrived.

The vibe was about to change.

"Sorry I'm late, I already drank a little bit before I got here" Gwen said, entering their section but freezing once she locked eyes with Camilla. She was under the impression that Camilla knew nothing about her moment with Aubrey and she had no intention of telling her.

"You wanna suck on my husband and now you wanna be my friends" Camilla stood up, preparing to launch at Gwen.

"What the fuck?" Gwen was taken aback.

"Don't fucking play with me" Camilla said, breaking the Moët bottle on the table and pointing it at Gwen.

"No, let me do it" Brielle took the bottle from Camilla and pointed at Gwen. "You like to fuck with married men?"

"Guys, you're drunk don't do this" Alisha attempted to diffuse the situation, as the others tried to figure out what was going on.

"Don't start with me, I don't care about the history we have" Gwen said, her boldness growing as she dropped her things on the floor.

"I'll let her beat your ass right not, be quiet" Alisha cut her eye at Gwen.

"Her husband fucked you? You're lame in comparison to her" Jade said, keeping her head in Tiana's lap.

"You know what, everybody is drunk we need to take our asses home" Tiana said.

"Yo, relax you guys. Don't worry, about a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright...haha" Kennedy laughed, singing to herself.

"You start with me bitch, I'm Jamaican, I'll beat you the fuck up. Don't play with me" Camilla said, grabbing Gwen by her neck and hitting her head onto the drinks table.

In that moment, everybody sobered up.

"Camilla!" Alisha yelled, as Tiana, Jade and Kennedy gasped.

Gwen held her head, getting up and punching Camilla in the face. Camilla pushed her to the floor, climbing on top her and repeatedly punching her in the face. The pair went back and forth hitting each other for a few minutes while the others tried to pull Camilla off of her.

This continued before the security guards rushed over and separated the pair by escorting them out. Alisha dragged Camilla with her and Brielle to the sidewalk. Alisha was in complete shock, Camilla hadn't behaved like that in a long time.

"Camilla, look at me" Alisha shook Camilla by her shoulders. "You cannot do this, you want this bitch to press charges? You're too smart for all of this"

-

Aubrey was fast asleep with Alijah when his phone rung right in his ear as it laid on the pillow next to him. He woke up, looking at the time to see 4am.

"Hello?" He groaned.

"Is this Mr Graham?"

"Speaking"

"This is the Toronto Police Service, we have your wife here"

"Somebody hurt her?"

"No, she's been arrested and we cannot release her until a sober adult comes to get her"

"I'm coming" Aubrey said immediately, his nerves becoming heightened. He didn't know what sort of trouble Camilla was getting herself into. He had to wake up his mom to drop Alijah to her, then rush to her Camilla.