twelve.

A week had passed since Frings' restaurant opening and business was booming right now. Everyone was supportive of the restaurant and it had become quite a critic favourite in such a short amount of time.

"You're really in your element, aren't you?" Aubrey chuckled, walking behind Camilla who was staring into the distance.

"I am" she laughed. "I feel like I should be walking round here like Cookie Lyon"

"With the furs and shit?" Aubrey added.

"Mhmm, with my little Porscha by my side" she laughed. "You definitely fit the role of Luscious well"

"Where's my Anika or Guliana then?" Aubrey teased.

"Keep playing, go on" Camilla slapped him, playfully.

"You ready, Cami?" Julianna asked, peaking her head through to them from the cooking area.

"Oh, yeah. I nearly forgot" Camilla looked at her phone screen.

"Dress fitting?" Aubrey asked.

"Mhmm, got a 4:30 appointment" Camilla smirked.

"Have fun" Aubrey smiled, pulling Camilla into a short embrace and planting a kiss on her lips.

"Be good while I'm gone" she said. "You guys too!" She pointed to Chubbs, Baka and Niko.

"Yes boss!" Baka joked, making the others laugh. 

Camilla was taking her mother, grandmother, Brielle, Alisha and two of her cousins, Courtney and Sabrina, along with Sandi dress fitting. She and Aubrey weren't planning a large wedding, they just wanted a nice intimate day with those they cared about.

"You're so lucky you have a nice figure, Cami. Everything will look good on you" Alisha smiled as she and the rest looked around the racks at wedding dresses.

"She gets it from me, you know" Camilla's grandmother, Joyce let out a loud laugh, moving her hips from side to side.

"We can tell!" Brielle giggled.

"If you're getting married in a month, why are you only getting a fitting now? That's four weeks away, you know?" Courtney raised an eyebrow.

"Court, don't back on more pressure, thanks" Camilla rolled her eyes.

"Don't stress Camilla, I'm sure it'll be fine" Sandi smiled, placing a reassuring arm on Camilla's back.

"The dresses are ready Camilla, do you want to go first or?" The dress seller asked, pushing a dress rack in the middle of the room.

"Uh, I want them to go first" Camilla spoke.

Meanwhile Aubrey was still holding down the restaurant. His father, Dennis was staying in town until after the wedding. He and Aubrey had somewhat of an estranged relationship but Dennis did his best to try and repair that as Aubrey grew older. Aubrey wasn't exactly open to that idea...

"This place is beautiful, man" Dennis analysed the restaurant. "Who did the designing?"

"C, did" Aubrey said, reading through papers on a clipboard.

"She did a good job" Dennis nodded. "I'm glad you're turning everything around since you've been out a jail"

"Thanks, that's how I'm keeping it" Aubrey cleared his throat.

"Let's talk seriously now son, where did you get the money from to fund this place?"

"I already told you, I saved"

"This place wasn't cheap, so I know you didn't save. You were out for a few months then you purchase this? Where did you get the money?"

"Like I said, I saved-" Aubrey began to speak, but was cut off by one of the employees running into the office yelling.