thirteen.

"I didn't expect to hear from you"

"Well, surprise" Aubrey said sarcastically.

"Still moody as ever I see"

"Leah, relax" Aubrey chuckled, rolling his eyes.

Leah and Aubrey were...I guess you could call it acquaintances. They'd been acquainted with each other through Ryan at the club when Aubrey and the guys had gone out to celebrate his release from jail.

"So, what did you want from me?" She tapped her nails on the table impatiently.

"Why do I have to want something?" Aubrey raised an eyebrow.

"Well, Ryan brought me down here to your restaurant and I know it wasn't to buy me lunch, secondly you're engaged now so I know you don't want top again...and if you do, that's very bad" she looked at him.

"He is buying you lunch once this conversation is over, and no, I don't want top" Aubrey laughed. "Look, I'm having a bit of an issue and I need your help"

"What's the issue and how can I help?" Leah asked, confused. As Aubrey explained the story to her, he watched her face go from neutral to surprised. He left out certain parts because he didn't need her knowing everything, but she knew enough. Aubrey felt as though he could trust her considering she and Ryan had known each other for years.

"We're clear?" Aubrey asked.

"I get the issue, I just don't know how I can be of help" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"He owns a Gentlemen's Club downtown, go there and tell him you need a job or something. If you don't see him, you'll see a woman called Reneé or another nigga called Shane"

"Shane? Is this Shane Meyor, by any chance?" Leah asked.

"Who's Shane Meyor?"

"He approached me a while back asking to take me out for dinner, he gave me his business card. I didn't know he was into shifty shit like that"

"He is, now are you in or not?" Aubrey added.

"Sure, but in return I want something" she smiled.

"Which is?"

"I want a job...here"

"We're full staffed, Leah-" Aubrey began to speak before being interrupted.

"Who's this?" Camilla asked, walking into the office and folding her arms.

"Hi, I'm Leah. I was just asking if you guys needed an staff" Leah stretched out her hand to shake Camilla's.

"Uh, hi, I'm Camilla" Camilla shook her hand.

"Yeah, and I was just telling her that we're fully staffed" Aubrey cleared his throat.

"Why are you trying to stop my bag, Drizzy?" Leah kissed her teeth at him, making Camilla laughed. "I know him through Ryan, me and Ryan are good friends"

"That's even more reason for you to not work here, Leah" Aubrey chimed in.

"But all your friends work here?" Leah shrugged.

"She makes a good point" Camilla said. "What role did you want?"

"Bartender, I make the best strawberry daiquiris ever" Leah looked up at her.

"I mean, I'm open to it" Camilla smiled. "Aubrey?"

"Let Camilla and I discuss it" Aubrey put his hand on his head.

"Yeah, let us do that. We'll let you know"

"Thank you!" Leah went over to hug Camilla, who was ambushed by this.

"N-no problem" Camilla wriggled free.

"Where's my thank you?" Aubrey piped up.

"You're a hater, but thanks" Leah said.

"Whatever, go find Ryan, he's on his lunch break" Aubrey kissed his teeth, pulling Camilla towards him.

"Bye Camilla" Leah smiled, then made a straight face when saying goodbye to Aubrey.

Once Leah left, Aubrey pulled Camilla onto his lap and planted a row of kisses on her neck. Camilla bit her lip, turning to face him.

"You sure you wanna start this, in the office?" Camilla laughed.

"What am I starting?" He said, sliding a hand down the front of her jeans, through her panties and began to rub on her clit.

"Uh-" Camilla flew her head back on his shoulders. Aubrey retaliated by sliding two fingers in, which only intensified her moans.

"Yo! Drizzy!" Baka said knocking the door.

"Fuck, man" Aubrey whispered as Camilla sighed with annoyance and removed Aubrey's hand.

"Yeah!" Aubrey yelled.

"Is that the gi-, what's up Cami?" Baka said, walking in and seeing Camilla sat on Aubrey's lap.

"Not much Baka" she laughed. "Is that the girl that what?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing, Cami" Baka tried to retract his statement.

"No, finish your sentence" she folded her arms.

"If you're asking is that the girl that Ryan calls his ting, then yeah that's her" Aubrey finally spoke.

"Yeah, that's what I was gonna ask" Baka nodded.

"Uh, right" Camilla furrowed her eyebrows at them both.

Camilla left the office, leaving Aubrey and Baka to continue to speak, she had thought they were being strange but preferred to put it to the back of her mind before she began to overthink.

"Jimmy, why is a bunch of wet sponges in the basement?" Camilla said, asking one of the waiters as he walked past.

"Apparently, there was some graffiti spray painted on the walls, Aubrey and Chubbs asked for Leon to clean it up" Jimmy shrugged.

"Graffiti? People still do that?" Camilla wrinkled up her nose.

"That's what I said boss, it said something like I know it was you, something like that"

"That's weird" she put a finger on her lip. "Did they know why?"

"No, they all seemed pretty confused and CCTV didn't show much so"

"Interesting" Camilla put her hand on her hip, thinking about everything. "Thanks for this little chat Jimmy, don't tell Aubrey or the rest about this, ok?"

"You know I ain't no snitch, boss. I got you" Jimmy said, throwing up a peace sign and making Camilla laugh.

Camilla had now grown even more suspicious of Aubrey's behaviour. At first she was going to put it off, but now she realised everything warranted an answer. There was a lot of weird behaviour with a lot of deflecting happening from Aubrey and his friends.

Camilla waited until Aubrey had exited the office and was busy elsewhere to sneak into the room adjacent with all of CCTV cameras.

"Got it" Camilla said to herself, watching the footage of Aubrey, Baka, Chubbs, Niko and Dennis stood in front of the spray painted wall with the pictures. She wasn't able to make out what the pictures were, but the spray painted was enough for her. She shook her head, looking down at her engagement ring.

"You ok, C?" Ryan asked as he saw Camilla sat in the office, silent.

"Yeah, I'm good. Look, I'm gonna head home. Tell Aubrey I'm gone" Camilla forced a smile, leaving the restaurant.