twenty-one.

The feeling of anger and even fear had suddenly come over Aubrey. He knew there was a risk of everything going horribly wrong but the idea of revenge had taken over his body and knowing that he could end all of this now was his main focus.

"We ready for this?" Chubbs spoke from the driver seat, looking round at everyone.

"Have to be" Aubrey shrugged.

"If anything happens, I just want you guys to know that y'all are my brothers and-" Baka said, keeping his head bowed.

"Don't start talking like that, man. We're good" Aubrey interrupted him.

"For real, we're good Baks..." Niko nodded.

Truth is, all of them had some fear. They had no idea what they were walking into, but only time would tell...

The next thing to happen would essentially change everyone's life forever. Chubbs stayed in the car, prepared to enter the building in case he sensed anything popping off but mostly to be the driver. Aubrey, Baka and Niko burst into back entrance of the club like something out of a movie. Aubrey in the middle, Baka on the left and Niko on the right. All three had their faces covered up and were armed.

"Did Leah say what room she was in?" Niko whispered to Baka.

"No but we have four options" Baka looked at the four entrances that awaited them. The large door that was evidently for the main Center of the club, then three small doors each labelled 'office', 'storage' and 'staff toilets'.

"Office first" Aubrey whispered, placing a firm hand on his gun to which the other two did the same. On entrance to the office they noticed the light was on but it was vacant.

"I can see Leah" Baka glared at the CCTV camera on the wall. "I knew that bitch set us up" he added, watching Leah sat at the bar in the main club, pouring herself a drink.

"I'll go out there. It's clearly me she's tryna fuck with" Aubrey furrowed his eyebrows.

-

Meanwhile, Camilla, Brielle and Alisha had just pulled up the club. They weren't exactly sure what they could do, but they knew they had to at least make some sort of effort to stop what could happen.

"C, lets go" Brielle turned around to face Camilla who was sat in the backseat with her eyes closed and her hands clasped.

"What are you doing, C?" Alisha also turned to face her.

"Praying" Camilla replied, keeping her eyes closed. "I'm scared and I don't know what to do, I feel bad that I didn't hear Aubrey out and now he could be taken from me"

Brielle and Alisha looked at one another, then closed their eyes too and began to pray. Camilla peaked to see what they were doing before smiling to herself, seeing that they were also doing the same thing.

By the time the girls had snuck round to the back of the club, Chubbs had clocked them and swiftly left the car to follow them.

"Camilla" Chubbs whispered, sneaking up on them and making them jump.

"Don't do that" Camilla held a hand over her heart for dramatic effect.

"Sorry, but what the hell are you guys doing here?"

"Leah, she's setting those guys up" Brielle whispered.

"Kam told us she told LD and the other guy what's happening" Alisha whispered.

"Oh shit" Chubbs sighed. "I'll go inside, see if I can find them. Stay here"

"Why can't we come?" Alisha spoke.

"You guys have these on you?" Chubbs said, lifting up his top to reveal a gun on his hip. "Didn't think so" he added, watching their eyes widen.

"Oh, so this is some real, real shit?" Brielle turned to Camilla.

"You're asking the wrong one, I knew next to nothing about this" Camilla shrugged.

"Alright, you go in Chubbs. We'll stay here" Alisha stood back.

Once Chubbs went in, the girls all huddled at together. Trying to stay quiet while they awaited their fate.

Aubrey on the other hand was now face to face with Leah. Niko and Baka were stood behind the other entrance to the main part of the club in case they heard anything happening.

"Thought you were in trouble?" Aubrey chuckled, looking Leah up and down. Leah had a shocked facial expression on her face, she looked as if she was thinking of what to say.

"I am. I am. I just-" she was cut off by the sound of screams as the side door was opened by Shane who was pushing Camilla, Brielle and Alisha into the room.

Aubrey's eyes widened as he diverted his attention to Camilla. Shane was seemingly more focused on Camilla, he was holding a gun to her back while directing them to stand in the middle of the floor.

"I'm so sorry" Camilla mouthed to Aubrey and began to tear up, holding her hands in front of her. Aubrey held up his gun, pointing it at Shane.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Aubrey" Shane smiled. "Once move and I'll kill her"

Baka, Niko and Chubbs burst into the room all holding up their guns, before pausing to look at Camilla, Brielle and Alisha.

"You're gonna do some shit like this? For real?" Aubrey shouted.

"You know the saying, all fair in love and war?" Shane raised an eyebrow.

"We could kill you right now" Baka reminded him.

"But then, the Charlie's Angels right here would also die" Shane moved his gun over the heads of Brielle, Camilla and Alisha.

"There's one of you, 4 of us with guns. How you think that works?" Niko tilted his head.

"Now there's two" LD strolled into the room, holding a rifle. Making eye contact with each of the men before staring at the girls. Camilla's mouthed opened as LD looked at her.

"Shane, take the gun off of her" LD's hand trembled as he referred to Camilla. Everyone exchanged looks.

"You sure-" Shane asked, seeming confused. LD fired a shot in Shane's arm.

"I just said take it off" he repeated, watching Shane fold over in pain on the floor.

"Camilla, what are you doing here?" LD looked at her.

"You know him, C?" Aubrey asked.

"He's my dad" Camilla sighed.