seven.

-
Aubrey awoke to the sound of his phone vibrating against the nightstand, he groaned, turning over to answer.

"Yo, Drizzy" Baka spoke.

"Nigga, do you see the time?" Aubrey croaked with his deep morning voice.

"Yeah, early bird catches the worm. Get up, we got shit to discuss"

"Look-" Aubrey began to speak, stopping to see whether Camilla was asleep, luckily she was. "C isn't too happy with me because of yesterday"

"And? She'll get over it. Do you not want to put an end to this already?" Baka questioned.

"I don't know, man. I told C, I'm done with all that"

"You're done, but I'm not. We need to end this once and for all, then you can go play happy families" Baka uttered. "This ain't no disrespect to C, but you gotta do what's right. We know LD, he can't win this"

"Baka, there is no way we can do this and have no negative consequences. Either he dies, we die or we go back to jail" Aubrey started to whisper.

"Nothing will happen to us, imma give you time to reflect and I'll be in touch later"

"Alright" Aubrey said, hanging up. He looked over at Camilla and then sighed. He was conflicted, his head was telling him to do what he originally wanted, which was get revenge. He had everything in front of him, he had a name, he had the resources but his heart didn't want to cause an issue with Camilla.

He laid in bed for a while before getting up to use the toilet, brush his teeth and shower. By time he was out Camilla was awake and on her phone.

"Morning baby" Aubrey said, waking back into his bedroom.

"Morning" Camilla smiled.

"How you feeling?"

"Sore" she laughed.

"I mean, sex till the early morning will do that to you" Aubrey chuckled.

"Funny" she rolled her eyes, laughing. "I have the gym in a couple hours, I don't even know I'm gonna do it" she groaned.

"Just don't go, you had enough cardio"

"I know" she bit her lip, looking at him up and down. "I'm gone to go shower and sort myself out" she said, quickly getting out of bed. She was wearing one of Aubrey's plain white t'shirts.

"Cool, I gotta talk to you about something when you're done" Aubrey said to her as she walked past.

"What?" She stopped to look at him.

"Go shower, we'll talk about it afterwards"

"But I wanna know now?" Camilla whined.

"C, just go and we'll talk as soon as you get out"

"Um, okay..." she shook her head, walking off.

Once Camilla got out of the shower, she set up her phone on the bathroom counter while she brushed her teeth, as she answered a FaceTime call from her mom.

"Morning mommy" Camilla said, spitting out the toothpaste.

"Don't morning mommy me, weh yuh deh?" (Where are you?) her mom kissed her teeth.

"I'm at Aubrey's house, I went to Zac's party then it finished late and I was tired"

"Oh, well...at least you're safe. Call me next time"

"Sorry, I know you worry easily"

"You're my one child, I have to make sure you're safe"

"I am" Camilla laughed.