twenty.

*10 hours earlier*

"I can't believe this" Camilla sighed, placing her hands over her face. Aubrey had just confessed everything that was going on to her. Now she didn't know what she was going to do but she knew she didn't want to be around him right now.

"C, please-"

"Are you fucking crazy? Do you realise what the fuck you just told me?" She looked up at him.

"This shit just got way too out of hand, I just let my anger take over me and-"

"You robbed somebody, used their money to buy the restaurant, you set up a girl who wants to fuck you as a spy and you lied to me on top of that. You think I give a fuck about you and LD? I care that you lied to me about everything" she stared at him.

"I didn't want to, you wouldn't understand if I told you. I fucked up and I know, I just wanted to end this once and for all"

"I would understand! I would! Because when it comes to you, I try my best to understand, I accept everything you've done but that's not good enough for you clearly"

"That's not true, you're always enough" Aubrey furrowed his eyebrows, seemingly hurt. He rested his head on the bed for a moment before looking up. "I know I fucked up, but this can be fixed. I can fix this. Today is our wedding day, we're supposed to be going on our honeymoon in a few hours"

"Nigga, fuck the honeymoon! Take Leah, take Baka and all the others that you'd rather tell the truth to on a fucking holiday!"

"I don't give a fuck about them the way I do about you! Camilla listen to me!" Aubrey held her face in front his, trying to calm her down. "I'm sorry, I really am. I just really didn't want you to see me as a different person, I didn't want you to know all of this and then it ruined what we have"

"I don't even wanna talk about this anymore" she sighed. "Please...just go"

"Camilla, if I could take this all back I would" Aubrey stood up, holding her hand.

"Sorry to interrupt, I have your blood test results..." the nurse stood at the door holding Camilla's file. "I'll be able to just let you know what's happening"

"Alright, I can do that" Camilla smiled.

"Do you want your husband here when I tell you?"

"No" Camilla flashed Aubrey a look, causing him to sigh. Aubrey stood up, looked over at Camilla and walked out of the room. He was regretful but he also thought that  Camilla was being unreasonable.

*
Aubrey was now gathered in his mom's living room with Baka, Niko, Jahron and Chubbs. They were trying their best to comfort Aubrey, who hadn't spoken a word in English since leaving the hospital.

"Drizzy, say something man..." Chubbs looked over at him.

"I don't even understand it, it's like I can't do right. None of this shit was ever supposed to come and ruin my relationship, dawg" Aubrey shook his head.

"She won't stay mad forever" Jahron reassured him. "She loves you, she just gotta take some time"

"Exactly. This is your wife now, this is a forever ting at this point"

"You guys have gone through worse, this is minor shit" Niko reminded him.

"Yeah, true" Aubrey shrugged. "I just don't really know where to go from here though"

"Maybe we need to head to the casino, that'll get you feel normal again-" Baka began to speak then stopped after reading his phone screen. "Actually, we got a problem..."

"What?" Niko asked, attempting to look over at Baka's screen.

"Leah just texted me, she said Shane and LD got her locked up in the club and won't let her out till she drops the location on us" Baka re read Leah's text, trying to process everything.

"Nah, I'm ready to end this. No more back and forth" Aubrey looked at Baka, who nodded with approval.

"Drizzy, you're not in the best headspace right now. You sure you're ready for this?" Chubbs intercepted.

"It's now or never, I'd rather do my last bit of dirt before I get my life back on track" Aubrey shrugged, pulling his phone out.

"Chubbs is right, don't do anything crazy out of anger" Niko added.

"I know Baka is with me on this one, are you guys in?" Aubrey looked back and forth from Chubbs, Jahron and Niko; who all nodded. "Good, now listen. We've got two possibilities, either they have Leah's phone and it's a trap or they really have Leah"

"Either way we gotta be prepared" Baka said. "I got an idea..."

-

Meanwhile Camilla had just been discharged from the hospital. She was back at her mom's home, Brielle and Alisha were also there to comfort her.

"How are you feeling?" Brielle asked, rocking Zac back and forth to make him laugh.

"I feel fine, my head doesn't hurt anymore" Camilla forced a smile.

"No ones talking about your head, C. We're glad you're feeling better but we're talking about Aubrey. I know you don't want to hear it but I think you need to talk to him" Alisha raised an eyebrow at her.

"I'm only mad because he didn't tell me any of this, half of this shit he could go back to jail for" Camilla spoke, looking around to make sure her mother wasn't lurking when she said this.

"Slightly dramatic" Brielle made a face at her. "Like one eighth of this shit he could go jail for. He has good intentions deep down. The only thing he really did wrong was not tell you about Leah"

"The whole thing is wrong, but it's not enough to throw away something that was great and made you happy" Alisha made a face at Brielle before turning back to Camilla. "Zac, say my mom is crazy" she said, making Zac laugh.

"Don't laugh at that" Brielle tickled him, then turned back to Camilla. "All I'm saying is, if Jay-Z can cheat on Beyoncé and they're still happy. You can get past this?"

"You know you're a bird, right?" Alisha said, making Camilla laugh.

"Well tweet, tweet bitch" Brielle stuck her tongue out.

"Obviously I will talk to him again, the trust just isn't there as much"

"Yeah that's fine, it'll come back with time. Get some rest then go and talk to him" Alisha smiled at her. "Bri, have you figured out where Kam is?"

"Speak of the devil" Brielle said, answering her phone. "Kam, where have you been? You don't just disappear for days and then call...wait what?" Brielle put Zac on the sofa to sit down then stood up. She asked Kameron to repeat what he said, before placing the phone on speaker.

"Tell Camilla she needs to tell Aubrey to be careful, LD and Shane got Leah playing the fuck outta him and the guys. They're gonna kill him and Baka if they come here" Kameron spoke, evidently not trying to be heard.

"That's what that voicemail was about!" Camilla yelled.

"Where are you?" Alisha said.

"Ajax but I'm not at the club anymore so I don't know what's going on at this point, look, I'll send Bri the address but don't text me back after about it. I'm not supposed to say anything" Kam sighed.

"Alright Kam, thank you for calling and letting us know. Send me the address now" Brielle sighed, hanging up the phone. "We have to get to Aubrey and Baka"

"His phone is going straight to voicemail" Camilla placed her palm on her forehead. "If something happens to him, I'll kill Leah myself-"

"That won't happen at all, maybe we need to drive down there" Alisha said.

"Let's go, but what do I do with Zac?" Brielle looked down at Zac.

"My mom" Camilla looked at Brielle.

After what felt like hours, Camilla, Brielle and Alisha had all bundled into Camilla's car and were now on the way to the location that Kameron had texted.