twentysix.

Camilla stood in front of the stove, taking several steps to make sure the oil didn't pop and burn her. Aubrey entered the kitchen, laughing lowly at her.

"I can hear you" she said, still keeping her head facing the stove and the frying pan.

"You're supposed to" Aubrey laughed, coming behind her and kissing along her neck. "It's a shame my other hand isn't in a good condition, could've done something for you" he winked then rubbing her growing bump. Within the month that Camilla had found out about her pregnancy, her body had really changed, she'd gained weight and now had a small to medium growing bump.

"You're so nasty" she giggled, turning around and sticking her tongue out at him.

"What do you mean? I'm talking about helping you with the food" Aubrey chuckled as Camilla threw a piece of pepper at him.

"Whatever" she giggled. "I've got my 16 week scan next week"

"Translate that for me, baby. I don't get the whole week by week thing"

"So, according to my app, we may be able to find out the gender"

"Feels like we only just found out you were pregnant" Aubrey smiled. "My boy in there" he added, pointing to her stomach.

"Whatever gender I don't care, just healthy and beautiful" Camilla smiled to herself, placing a hand on her stomach before adding in the rest of the vegetables to the food.

"We've definitely got our blessing in the midst of this craziness, God brought this to us at the right time" he nodded. "I'll be happy whatever the gender, a boy would be nice to get out of the way though. Then the other three can be girls"

"Let's get this one out of the way first, Aubrey. Whew..." she laughed.

Camilla dished out their food and they sat at the dining table across from one another. Camilla was making Aubrey drink water instead of his usual glass of red wine.

"Why do I have to drink water?" Aubrey groaned, taking a sip of water as he put his fork down.

"Don't be a baby" Camilla rolled her eyes. "Plus, I can't drink wine so it's only right that you can't" she teased, clinking her glass of water against Aubrey's.

"You didn't even drink wine like that before pregnancy" Aubrey chuckled, watching her sit there all giddy and excited with herself. "Can't I have juice instead?"

"Ugh, fine. Just this once" she joked.

"You're definitely going to be the stern parent" Aubrey spoke loudly enough for her to hear as he walked into the kitchen to get juice.

"You are definitely not, the time that we watched Zac for like, two seconds you bought him so much candy, even though Bri told us not to" she reminded him. "Remember you've only got one good hand, don't spill the juice!"

"Yeah, yeah!" Aubrey yelled back.

"Zac is practically your nephew which means he's my nephew. Uncles spoil their nieces and nephews, right?" He laughed, walking back into the room. "He was nearly my nephew for real anyway, 40 was shooting up Bri's club for a long ass time"

"Shooting blanks clearly, considering Kam got it on the first try" Camilla laughed.

"Have you ever thought that Zac could be 40's yute?" Aubrey looked at her.

"What are you trying to say-"

"It's nothing against Bri, the timeline just seems pretty close" Aubrey shrugged.

"How do you even know that? You were in the penitentiary while he was conceived"

"C, you're really still calling it the penitentiary?" Aubrey raised an eyebrow, chuckling lowly.