thirtynine.

It was time. Camilla was now about to give birth to her and Aubrey's child. It was now 4:10am and she was 10cm dilated.

"Can I get everybody who isn't her husband out please, no disrespect but she's already stressed and the less people the better!" Doctor Clinton said, turning to Aubrey and Camilla's friends and family who were gathered in the room. "Also, I don't know if Camilla wants you all staring at her vagina" she said, gesturing to the door.

"I'll be right outside, ok?" Julianna said, quickly coming over to Camilla and kissing her on head. Sandi came over, kissing both Aubrey and Camilla on the cheek whilst the rest of them sat in the waiting room.

Aubrey was stood right by Camilla's hospital bed as she was getting prepared to start pushing, his palms grew sweaty as he contemplated how everything would play out.

"Camilla, in about 30 seconds im going to ask you to start pushing, ok? I can see his head so I know you only need a few pushes till he's out" Doctor Clinton said, standing in between Camilla's legs that were propped up on the metal footrest.

"Aubrey, I'm scared" Camilla looked at him.

"Don't be scared, I'm here with you the whole entire time. You got this 100%" he smiled at her, holding her hand.

"Alright Camilla, big push!" Doctor Clinton looked at her for a moment.

Camilla's whole face went bright red as she pushed, she held onto Aubrey's sleeve slightly pulling him down with her. Aubrey kept his head next to Camilla's head, not wanting to startle her.

"I can't do it" Camilla cried, throwing her head back.

"Yes you can, come on" Aubrey looked down at her, wiping the sweat from her forehead. Camilla looked from Aubrey to Doctor Clinton, before closing her eyes and pushing harder this time.

"This is great Camilla, a few more pushes" Doctor Clinton looked at her. She looked over to the monitor, watching Camilla's heart rate. "A few more pushes Camilla, you can do this. Breathe in and out"

"Baby, come on. You can do this" Aubrey kissed her forehead again.

Eventually Camilla was given gas and air as an anaesthesia, which served next to no help. Aubrey was doing his best to try and calm her down as she was breaking out in sweats and hyperventilating.

"Why the fuck is this not helping?!" Camilla screamed, throwing the gas and air tube on the floor and pushing harder. Aubrey had to hold in his laughter out of fear that Camilla would hit him.

"Calm down, a couple more pushes" Aubrey stroked her forehead.

"He's crowning Camilla, lets keep going" Doctor Clinton tried to encourage her.

"That's all you guys keep saying! A few more, a couple more! Get him out!" Camilla yelled, giving one final large push and holding onto Aubrey's hand.

The next thing they knew, the sound of the baby's cries filled the room. Camilla let out a sigh of relief and began to cry as the baby was placed on her chest. Aubrey wiped his eyes at the sound of hearing his sons first cry, he kissed Camilla's head.

February 21st - 4:44am - Alijah Alexander Drake Graham

Once Alijah was washed off and dressed, Camilla and Aubrey were able to hold him before he would be put in the NICU