When He Turns Into A Half-Neko (150K Reads Special)

Începe de la început

I giggled at his suggestion and accepted it by gently petting his dual-colored hair - making him purr softly.

...

"Meow~"

I stopped reading my book and turned to see Todoroki if he was calling me but it turned out it wasn't him but a random white stray cat that is outside the dorm.

The white cat was pawing against the big window and he looked like he wanted attention.

I smiled and decided to say hello while Todoroki is still having a "cat-nap" on the couch.

I went outside the dorm and the white cat ran towards me after it saw my presence.

"Hello, little guy", I said and gently, "Wow, another cat, haha. I'm also looking after one except he's my half-and-half boyfriend".

The white feline meowed like it understood what I said and gently rubbed its head against my leg.

"Aww...", I said and gently petted it but the moment, I was about to pick it up-

*HISSSSS*

Both the cat and I gasped from the sudden hissing noise - which actually came from Nekoroki (Neko - Japanese for cat + Todoroki = Nekoroki xDDD. Another nickname, ya'll!).

The white cat got intimidated and quickly scampered away.

"W-What was that for-"

He quickly jumped into my arms and hugged me tightly.

"(Y/N), I'm more affectionate and cuter than that white feline, right?", he asked with a hint of jealousy.

I blinked a few times after his sudden response but I quickly replied to him.

"Of course, Todo! I just want to say hello to the little guy, he seems lonely", I told him honestly.

He sighed and nodded as he understood every word I said, "Oh, I see. I apologize for the suddenness. Dammit, my animal instincts are really kicking in".

I smiled and gently caressed his cheek.

"But...you're still mine, nya", he said and hugged me again before kissing my head.

It's not just his level 3 clinginess but also his jealousy level increased too - which is thanks to this form.

...

*TWITCH*

*TWITCH*

I observed Todoroki's cat ears since it's been twitching ever since the both of us started watching Netflix (choose any series or movies to your liking ^_^).

It's like he's thinking about something but I don't know what and it caught my interest ever since.

I decided to try and touch it before bed time since I wanted to see how he will react (because I never met and touched a half-animal person's ears).

My fingertip touched the tip of his cat ear and it felt very soft then the moment I gently caressed it, Todoroki's body reacted mildly.

His body twitched but his face stayed cool and collected then when I tried to caressed one of his ears again, his cheeks started glowing and his expression shifted a bit.

"(Y-Y/N)...", Todoroki said and looked like he is resisting, "W-Wait a moment...n-nyaa".

I responded to his voice but I still kept touching one of his ears - which was a big mistake.

"Oh, what is it Shoto-Mmmff!"

At that moment, my lips were captured by his and they danced away as Todoroki took the initiative.

My heart was beating so fast from what was happening so I gave in to his passionate kisses but as soon as we kept going, he pushed me against the couch.

'W-What's happening?!', I thought, 'Is he perhaps on heat?! But what triggered it-'.

My thoughts were cut off when his tongue was asking for entrance and since I got used to this sort of thing, I automatically accepted it and our kisses became heated and more passionate.

After a few moments of heated exchanges, he finally let go of me and both of us caught our breaths.

"Hah...hah...(Y/N), I forgot to mention that these ears are very sensitive, nya", he said while panting, "If you keep doing that especially with this tail, my animal instincts in this form might grow so be careful".

I panted and nodded from his words which I finally found the answer to my question earlier.

"S-So, that's why", I said and wiped my sweat, "But I do love your kisses though".

His lips formed into a shy smile and gently kissed my lips again before nuzzling his nose against mine.

"I could say the same with yours, nya"

EXTENDED ENDING

Next day came and Todoroki is finally back to normal. Man, I'm going to miss his cute cat ears, cat tail, and his adorable feline antics.

I scrolled through one of the pictures I took from Nekoroki and boy, he looked adorable in these.

Some are just him sleeping and some are stolen shots but the best one out of all them is a picture of him sleeping up close with his cat ears.

"Hehe, I'm going to make this as my lockscreen"

"Hmm, which one, my love?"

I gasped and found Todoroki sitting beside me on the dining table with his cup of hot cocoa.

"Good morning, Shoto~!", I greeted and quickly kissed his cheek, "You're finally back to normal. Aww, I'm going to miss your neko-form, hehe".

His cheeks glowed again but with a shade of pink and scratched the back of his neck shyly. 

"Really? Haha, you really enjoyed. I'm happy to hear that", he said and stirred his hot cocoa, "But, (Y/N)...".

I looked at him and asked, "What is it?".

He looked away slightly for a brief moment but when he turned back to me, his face is somewhat redder than before.

"Aside from being calm and collected, kind and strong, you still find me...adorable even without that form?"

I automatically smiled from his question and nodded.

"Of course. I still find you cute and adorable but you just didn't notice unless it's from my eyes, haha", I said and chuckled softly, "Why do you ask?".

He shook his head and he formed a small and shy smile. 

"It's nothing", he replied and quickly kissed me before drinking his hot cocoa, "But thank you for your honesty. That's all I wanted to hear, love".