When He Turns Into A Half-Neko (150K Reads Special)

Start from the beginning

I shook my head with a smile and said, "N-No, it's perfectly fine. But what do you mean when he wanted to see me badly?".

Both Sero and Midoriya looked at each other before they turned to me.

"W-Well, you don't wanna know, haha", Sero commented awkwardly.

"Let's just say that form of his made him extra clingy and wild just like a cat", Midoriya explained and smiled awkwardly, "...he even scratched one of our window panes and activated his ice quirk because he became impatient".

"Hmm?"

"N-Nothing, (Y/N)-chan!", Midoriya quickly excused his mutter at the end with a nervous smile, "Anyways, the effects will end by morning and the female student who turned him apologized already. I'll explain the rest later so we'll get going now!"

With that, both of them went outside the dorm and left both of us alone in the dorm.

"Did the others witnessed you in that state already?", I asked, turning back to him.

He nodded and looked down to hide his now-reddish face.

"Yeah, they did, nya", he replied and finally looked into my eyes, "The guys think that this may be useful for combat and for hitting on girls then the girls think that this will be useful for satisfying your soft side for cute things".

Oh my goodness, these guys.

"I agree with the girls, haha", I said and laughed, "I find you very adorable in that form".

His cheeks turned reddish and quickly looked away at first but he looked back at me again just to look at me.

"Hehe, cute", I replied and gently rubbed his head - making him react slightly from my touch but he immediately gave in due to his feline instincts.

"Oh, right there", he whispered and gently kissed my forehead, "Your hand is so gentle, nya".

I was squealing deep inside as I continued petting and rubbing his head.

...

 "Shoto, I'm back!"

I came back from the convenience store and earlier, Todoroki wanted to come with me due to his level 3 of clinginess from his half-neko form (ex. hugging me from behind without ever letting me go) but I suggest him to stay because it will be a short while and people might see him like that (even though he doesn't care lol).

I brought out the usual strawberry milk mini cartons for two and when he finally saw my presence, he parkoured across the common room like a cat and immediately hugged me tightly again just like a while ago.

I was shocked from his parkouring skills and the mess he just made after that.

"Oh, my apologies for the mess. My feline instincts got to me again, nya", he said and quickly cleaned up the common room before he went straight back to me.

"Haha, it's okay. It's pretty rare to see you like that", I commented and gave him his strawberry milk, "Here you go~".

His eyes sparkled and immediately took the carton from me before he started sipping the milk right away - oh wait, he did not sip.

He set aside the straw, ripped the lid of the carton and started licking the milk inside, like a cat.

My mouth was opened a bit from his sudden action but I couldn't help but find it cute and funny.

"Since I did not go with you earlier, would be alright if you pet me, nya? For waiting patiently for you", Todoroki suggested and a small smile formed on his lips.