𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

✿「 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 | 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 」✿

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 | 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭

As I'm running through the woods the fluff of the dress, groaning I snatched the dress from the tree, Ripping it. "God!" I grunted ripping the other parts of the dress. I was over the edge right now, my nerves were spiked and I was Thirsty.

Pain rushes though my abdomen, dropping to my knees I began to scream. Someone needed to pass over. "Beware.."

The older witch said walking towards me, "beware of what?" I asked the echoing spirit. "He's coming..."

"Who?" I asked and no response as she collided with me, the vision of her death flashing through me, a hooded man pin her against the wall, a flash of his pearly white sinister smile before lunging the large dagger into her abdomen. "Tell your sisters that I'm coming..." he says into the witches ear.

Panting in pain I was brought back to the present. Holding my abdomen as the hunger consumed me. I couldn't focus on anything else, other then blood.

And just when I thought things couldn't get worse, The smell of fresh human blood could be smell.

Wasting no time my body sped me behind a tree and infront of me was a human, pulling a piece of wood from they're finger.

The blood dripping from they're legs, it looked like she'd slipped and fell from somewhere.

"Help!" She called out desperately. Coming out from behind the tree I looked to her, tilting my head. "I can help you..." I coo'd.

"Really?" She asked wanting to pull her leg up to stand, but failed. "Yeah...I can help you."

Stepping closer to her, she lets out a horrified scream when she seen my face. I'm guessing the veins under my eyes had appeared, accompanied with the blood shot crimson orbs. "What the hell are you?! Get away from me!!! Get away!!!" She cried out desperately trying to stand.

"Ssshhshhhshhh, I'm gonna make it go away..." I chimed crouching down to her level, the woman slaps me, causing me to chuckle. "Oh."

Pulling her head back as I gripped the back of her hair tightly to reveal her neck, I smirked at her. "Just for that, this is going to hurt."

"CALLIOPE!" I was pushed back into a tree by the one and only Edward. As the woman passed out from the shock. "What the hell where you thinking?!"

I said nothing and simply pushed him off of me, seeing my father assist the wounded girl. "We don't hurt people. This isn't you." Carlisle says concerned.

"How would you know?" I barked back crossing my arms over my chest as I started to walk away. "Don't turn your back on me young lady!"

"Why?! That's all you've done to me for the past century! That's all you've done! I'm sorry I'm not the daughter you wished for! I'm sorry I'm not Alice, or Rose!"