A Happy incomplete life.

Two days ago,

"SIX RUNS IN ONE BALL ... WILL ANSH BE ABLE TO DO THIS... LET'S HOPE... St. Xavier'S PRIDE DEPENDS ON HIM" - the commentator began to chant Ansh's name, though the boy named Ansh least cared about the tension in the air because he knew he was going to hit a huge six.

Ansh... - a 34-year-old lady waved her hand to him, and he noticed it with a smile, taking off his helmet.

She gave him a thumbs up, and he smiled back, feeling a new surge of hope coursing through his veins as he hit the ball, sending it flying out of the ground. For him, the lady's words meant the world. When she laughed, he would laugh; when she was sad, he would be sad; when she smiled, he would smile. It was as if Ansh's whole life depended on her.

"ANSH ANIKA RAO MADE IT AGAIN... HE WON THE MATCH... PRIDE OF ST XAVIER... " - the commentator's voice boomed, the whole crowd cheering Ansh's name, but his eyes sought out the lady's reaction.

She smiled and whispered: "I am proud of you." Ansh read her lips, threw his helmet, and started to celebrate his win.

While everyone eagerly awaited to shake hands with him, he ran to the audience and waved for the lady to come down. She did.

"I am proud of you... Well done, my son..." - she said with pride, hugging him.

"Thanks, mom..." - he said and hugged her.

"Love you..." - she kissed his forehead.

"Ansh... Come..." - his friends asked him to join them.

"Tomorrow, guys..." - he shouted.

"Why tomorrow? I won't mind, Anshu... Go..." - she said in a calm tone.

"Miss Anika Rao... I am going to celebrate this victory with my close friend... Do you have any problems?" - Ansh asked her sternly.

"Of course not..." - Anika replied, wrapping her arms around him.

"Then why are you waiting for? Christmas..." - Ansh said in a dramatic tone, mimicking 'Poo' from K3G, his playful way of bringing a smile to her face. She smiled.

"Let's go..." - Anika said, intertwining their hands, and they left.

Ansh took his phone and directed her to the famous Thai restaurant in Bangalore. She drove her car blindly, trusting his directions. They parked the car before "Rim Naan - the Oberoi," a famous Thai restaurant whose nameplate haunted Anika to some extent.

"Mom... Let's go..." - Ansh asked her.

"It seems to be quite expensive... Shall we go to another restaurant?" - Anika asked him.

"Come on, mom... It's the best Thai restaurant... It's my treat, mom... Let's go, please please please..." - Ansh pleaded, and with no other option left, she went inside along with him.

"Table for two..." - Anika said to the receptionist.

"Name, ma'am?" - she asked.

"It's Anika Rao and Ansh Anika Rao." - Ansh instantly replied, and the receptionist turned her face up, staring at them. They understood, and just as Ansh was about to taunt the receptionist, Anika quickly held his hand, gesturing him not to do it.

She assigned a table for them and asked them to go inside. But Ansh's expression remained downcast. He sat on his chair, and before Anika could say anything, Ansh took the menu and pretended to read it, even though he had no idea about the food names. He was just trying to avoid conversation.

"One Pad Krapow Moo Saap and Gaeng Keow Wan Kai," - Anika ordered.

"Sir, for you?" - the waitress asked Ansh, who became suddenly conscious with the menu, unable to understand anything. In frustration, he closed the menu card, where Anika silently smiled at his reaction.