Unexpected Shower of LOVE

Her love, her trust shattered when they heard those reply from shivaay. she thought he must have stood by her side but nothing happened. everything seems to be blurred but then too she was clear with one point that she won't abort her child. with a broken heart and teary eyes, she opened her eyes and found herself in the hospital where trips attached in her nerve. thought of going away from her baby horrified her.

my baby... my baby... - she yelled while caressing her stomach. her parents rushed inside when they heard her sound. she took off the trips from her nerve and stood up to run away from the hospital but the weakness made her fall back in the bed. her father caught her and made her lye on the bed.

leave me... - she started jerk to release herself from her father's grip but she can't make it.

anika... calm down... please... - her mother started to cry after seeing her in that condition.

leave me... i don't want abortion... please don't separate me from my child... - she cried while jerking her off. soon the doctor came and gave anesthesia, in no time she fell back to the unconscious state. 

when she opened her eyes she saw herself in the same place where her mother slept on the chair while tightly holding her hand upto her surprise. the thing which she yearned for years was happening before her eyes but she can't able to be happy heartfully. she stood up slightly shaking her hand. her mom woke up.

anika... - she called out her name but she didn't reply anything, her mother didn't call her again after sensing her response. she figures her out how her heart would be paining a lot after hearing those words from shivaay but anika's mind was so blank she didn't think about anything her mind was revolving around the child who she was carrying in her womb. but whenever she recalls those words her body automatically becomes so weak. 

her father came inside and relieved her mom who went outside after he came. anika sensed it but didn't turn back. 

"anika sign this form" - her father asked her.

"if it's for abortion... forget it... i am not going to sign it..." - she said while tears flowing over her cheeks.

"then what are you going to do anika?" - he asked her.

"i don't know... but i will figure it out... but i won't kill my baby" - she caressed her stomach and cried badly.

he went towards her side and made her sit on the bed. he held her hand and kept it in his lap. he surprisingly looked at him with teary eyes. 

"anika... i know its all because of us... our lack in love made you like this... it made you depend on him completely... but anika... whatever happens life has to move on right?... i know whatever happened today wouldn't have happened in your life... but everything is happening for a reason my child... neither I nor your mom never expressed our love and concern to you... it doesn't mean that we don't love you" - her father said which made things more difficult for her. she never expected one day her father will talk to her like this. his love towards her clearly shown in his voice and his gesture which can't resist anika from breaking down.

"then why you guys did this to me? you know because of you i initiated the relationship... just to gain your attention and concern... its all happened because of you" - she cried at him where he pulled towards him and hugged her tightly.

"baby! don't know how to say this to you... but i think the time finally came to reveal this to you... what do you think we didn't care about you? we didn't love you? of course, we love you my darling... even more than you think... but one incident made us like this" - he said and shown the photo in his wallet. it was their family photo where anika was just 6 -7 months kid her father was holding her and her mom holding a 7-8 years old son in her arm.