Broken and Damaged

BEFORE 2 DAYS.

after ansh's match got over, nisha threw a tantrum that he must give her a treat after he won the man of the match. with no other option left he took her out along with her bua for a dinner. he was slightly upset that his mother didn't call him back but she WhatsApp him.

"waiting for mom's call?" - nish asked him when she saw him surfing his phone back to back.

"i think she's busy... leave it... order... order bua" - he said to nish and her bua. they ordered the food and the trio ate but ansh's mind was surrounding around his mom.

"oh my god... one emergency dear... i have to go... will you guys can able to go home alone?" - nish's bua asked them. 

"just 5 km's away... we will go bua... don't worry we will take care" - ansh assured her along with nisha. bua gave her the house keys and left.

"hey... how long you will eat? we are getting late ... come on" - ansh hurried her.

"hey... i didn't go to dessert part... waiter"- nish called the waiter.

"one Belgium chocolate ice-cream with more chocolate chips and 2 wafers in it" - nish ordered. 

"just add 2 spoons of poison in it ... it will taste good" - ansh said to waiter where he confusingly looked at nisha.

"bring that for him... sorry you bring my ice cream for me... he had gone mad" - she said it to the waiter and he went. 

"me... mad?... you're mad... your stomach is totally mad... can't it get tired of eating?" - ansh cursed her.

"bla...bla..bla" - she teased him where he gave a pissed off look. 

after the entire dinner process got over ansh along with nish came outside of the restaurant. 

"happy... now" - ansh asked her.

"very happy" - she showed her 32 teeth.

"shall we walk and go? it's just 5 km... if we take auto also it will take the same time... in Mumbai traffic"  - nisha asked him.

"you too have some sense... come let's go" - ansh said and they both walked towards the pavement.

ansh feet stopped walking when he saw the nightingale bar in front of his eyes. he can't even able to take his eyes off from that. nisha who got confused with his action pulled him to walk but he rooted over there.

"ansh... bar?... we are just 14... forget?" - nish confusingly questioned him.

"this is the same bar where my mom proposed him" - he replied to nish.

"yeah... nightingale bar... she mentioned it right..." - nisha told while looking its nameplate.

"this is where everything starts..."- ansh replied in a cold tone. soon in no time, a car flew inside the bar and upto ansh's surprise shivaay stepped outside. he took a deep breath and went inside.