Every punches that the nomu landed on Kirishima made his hardened skin crack, it was stronger and even him who mastered his hardening quirk had troubles in dealing with the nomu.

Katsuki got up once again on his feet and blasted his way on the nomu. He landed on nomu's back, but the nomu began to shake his back, trying to get rid of Katsuki.

Katsuki had no choice but to use the metal pin of his grenade gauntlet and stick it on the nomu's back to help not to fall.

Kirishima tried to save people from getting hit by the nomu when he noticed that something landed inside the second floor of their hero agency.

The nomu was hard to deal with, especially when they were the only heroes around. They need to beat the nomu while protecting the citizens.

Katsuki grabbed the nomu's upper jaw with his hand, and forced the lower jaw to open using his feet. He aimed his free hand inside the nomu's mouth and blasted his nitroglycerin explosion in the nomu's mouth- causing it's lower jaw fall and gradually causing it to shriek in pain.

"How's that for you, dipshit." Katsuki murmured as he kicked the nomu on the face, making it fall on the ground. Kirishima ran towards the blondie and pointed their building.

"Bakugou! There's another one inside!" Kirishima panicked as soon as he realizes that Aoi and Akashi was still inside the building.

"Aoi, Akashi.." Katsuki's eyes widen and fear struck in his mind, his pulse began to escalate in a fast pace. He was left staring at the building when the nomu began to stand up once more.

And nothing is more scarier than to see a monster, with his lower jaw hanging and on the verge of falling, with eyes looking at them with bloodlust.

It was about to attack again without them knowing when a huge foot stepped on the nomu, restraining it and preventing it to attack any further, "Hey morons! Don't slack off during work!"

It was mount lady, their senior pro hero. Along with Kamui woods and their sidekicks. The two heroes flinched but Katsuki took this opportunity to go inside the building to save the two kids that was inside.

"Thanks old hag, gotta go! And tell that yuuei kid Kota to find Eri, because they're after her! Tell him it's an order!" Katsuki sprinted towards the building, and Kirishima followed him inside, too.

Kamui woods covered his mouth, muffling on his laughters while Mount Lady was blowing off steams from her nose in anger, "You little shit! I'm still 28!"

"Yeah right, you're 32-" kamui woods was interrupted when the giant female flicked him and sent him flying.

"I'M 28!" Mount Lady spat with acrimony, making their sidekicks flinch and feel terrified thinking they might be the next one who'll be sent flying, Mount Lady pointed one of her sidekicks and commanded, "Call Kota!"

"Kacchan!" Katsuki was exhausted, he was badly beaten up by the first nomu and to think that he's fighting another one was taking a toll on his strength and quirk.

"Fucking Deku, lend me a hand here you, piece of shi-" he wasn't able to finish his sentence when thr nomu sent him flying when it shoved it's gigantic arms, hitting Katsuki in the guts.

His back hit the wall, and it pisses him off that he have to bear the pain, he wiped the blood from his lips as it curved into a grin "Ohoho, I'll kill you..."

the greenette Izuku, bolted towards the nomu and so did Katsuki who got up and emitting explosions on his hand.

Katsuki throws his hands back and uses explosions to propel himself. He uses this both on the ground to increase his speed and through the air to achieve a pseudo form of flight. While Izuku leaps into the air and before swinging around to deliver a roundhouse kick to the nomu's face.

"HOWITZER IMPACT/ONE FOR ALL: FULL COWL!"

;; extra ;;

"I can't fucking believe I teamed up with a loser like you, tch." Katsuki rolled his eyes.

The greenette scratched his head while nervously chuckled, "Hehe, you're so mean, Kacchan."

"WANNA GO, BASTARD?!"