Our teacher for today is Ms. Yoona our English teacher. "Okay class I will be giving you a project for this quarter and it will require you a partner." when she said this Jungkook hyung's eyes lit up and poked me with his elbows. "Y/n-ah why don't we be partners?" he suggested, I was about to answer back when Ms. Yoona spoke, "I will be the one to choose who will be your partner." she stated while getting the class attendance. Jungkook hyung's face dropped and he frowned. "Aww it's okay hyung maybe we'll still be partners." I tried to cheer him up and gave him a bright smile, he blushed lightly before he smiled back at me. Ms. Yoona started to pick out our partners for this project some are happy to be partnered with their friends and some are sad to be partnered with someone they're not close with, I was waiting for my name to be called and when she did, I was shocked and scared at the same time. "Uhh Kim Y/n and Kim Taehyung." she sated and I felt shivers down my spine for no reason as I heard his name.

"Okay now! you're project is about making a story. You must write based on your experience as you guys go through this quarter. The story mus consist of the two of you on what are you doing to make this project." Ms. Yoona explained to everyone. "To be passed at the end of the quarter and you have 5 minutes to talk with your partners starting.. now!" and with that everyone went to their partners, I was hesitant to go him at first because I was nervous on what would happen in this project

Why am I even nervous?!

I took a deep breath swallowed the huge lump on my throat and pulled Jungkook hyung's seat and sat beside him. "So.. u-uh do you h-have any ideas, T-Taehyung-shi?" I asked shyly, his head turning towards me, his face with his usual 'I don't give a crap about you' look. "No." he stated plainly while looking in front again, my mouth stuttered like a fish taken out of water, I was thinking really hard on what can we do about this project.

Arghh why is this so hard?!

Something within me clicked! "Ah! uhm.. Why don't w-we go hang o-out...?" I suggested but more on the questioning side. He looked at me again with a slightly big eyes before going back to its normal size. "Okay." he replied, bored. "Uh.. is t-tomorrow after class o-okay?" I asked him with innocent eyes. "Sure." Taehyung said.

What is it with one syllable words?! I'm pretty sure talking in full sentences is a lot more fun. Well I mean my questions were answerable with just an 'okay' or 'sure' but-

"OKAY! YOUR FIVE MINUTES IS OVER AND PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR SEATS!" Ms Yoona clapped her hands to get everyone's attention, I stood up as I was about to go back to my place when I suddenly felt something poke my right arm. "Softie." Taehyung muttered low enough just for me to hear. "H-Huh?! Wha?" I blushed at the word he said. "You're so soft." he said monotonous and poked my arms again, I blushed even harder at his action and somehow I kind of find it... cute? I shook my head to shrug off the thought, "D-Don't say a-anything rubbish." I said with red cheeks. He muttered something that I didn't quite catch for I was busy organizing my table.

Meanwhile:
Taehyung's P.O.V

"But it's true, you're really soft" I muttered only to myself, finding it adorable for Y/n blush at something I say. I suddenly had an idea.

I'm gonna call him softie from now on.

I thought with a devil smirk on my head but kept my bored look on.

Y/n's P.O.V

Jungkook hyung returned to his seat with a slight frown on his face. "Hyung, a-are you alright?" I asked him with concerned eyes, he turned his head to look at me, as our eyes met, he instantly pouted his lips like a child. "I wanna be partners with you!" he cried out, I was taken aback but pouted my lips in awe as I watched the huge 'kid' in front of me whine. "Uwu! please calm down! maybe next time we'll be partners!" I tried to cheer him up before chuckling lightly. "You really think so?!" he continued to pout even more, "Y-Yeah I h-hope so.." I said awkwardly, immediately Jungkook hyung's face lit up like a child who've seen a candy on the floor. "Really?! YAY!" he outstretched his arms like he won a whole marathon with his cute bunny smile.