Chapter 34

Chapter Thirty-Four

He held her as he fucked into her as though he didn't want to let her go. This was different from the first time they'd met and fucked in that bathroom in a random club.

It was different even compared to the many times they'd had afterwards, before Jane decided that it really wouldn't work out between them.

His mouth was gentle even as the forward thrust of his hips was hard and powerful.

And she was into it. Jane thrust her hips back against his, desperate for more, pulling at his body, trying to bring him closer to her skin.

Because it wasn't enough. Even this intensity was nowhere near enough.

Jane groaned as Silvio slammed into her. He pulled back suddenly, grabbing onto her hips, pulling her forward as he fucked into her.

She cried out, reaching above her head, trying to find something to grab onto before her fingers settled against the edges of the desk.

His desk was so damned big that she practically had to splay her arms out just to get a proper grip.

"God, you should see yourself right now. I wish you could see yourself."

Through her pleasure and the rising heat, Jane managed to smile up at him. "You wish you had some mirrors on your ceiling right now, don't you?"

He grinned right back at her. "For you, I'll put whatever you want on that damned ceiling." He leaned in, the heat of his mouth a sharp pain on her breast as he bit and sucked on her nipple. First one, before he turned his attention to the other. "I'll do whatever you want me to do."

There seemed to be more to that sentence. Jane was real good at picking out unfinished sentences. It was as though Silvio had purposely cut himself off before he could say more.

Strange, but Jane couldn't think about unsaid words when Silvio worked her body so well. He reached down, his fingers sliding against her sex, through her pubic hairs, stroking the lips of her sex as he thrust inside of her.

The lightning surge of pleasure made Jane's back arch. She opened her mouth, her throat working in a hard shout, but nothing emerged from her throat and Jane was stuck in that high altitude for what seemed like a lifetime before she came crashing back down.

Her orgasm was perfect. So was the sensation of Silvio coming inside of her. The rush of heat, the way his body tensed before he collapsed on top of her, panting for breath.

She touched his long hair, his broad, powerful shoulders, noting the light tremble within the muscle beneath.

And she had done that. Jane couldn't help but smile to herself even as the adrenaline left her and the heat became almost too much for her to deal with.

She was doing this to him. Silvio had seemed a little desperate to keep everything under his control, to keep the people he wanted close, near at hand, the ones he didn't in the distance.

Jane could hear his heart slamming against her chest, even with her blouse bunched up above her breasts and his button down and suit jacket still on, she could feel it.

She didn't want him to move, either. The fact that he was lying on top of her, still inside of her left her with a comfortable feeling the likes of which she'd never felt before he came into her life.

She hated to use the line she made up in the novels she wrote, but it was as though he was a part of her.

Jane believed in love, she even believed in true love, but what were the chances true love could happen to her? What were the odds it would happen with a guy so far out of her league, it was something of a miracle that he even knew her name.