Chapter 33

Chapter Thirty-Three

Silvio pushed her up onto the desk to sit, coming to stand between her legs.

Jane gasped for breath as he pushed his hands beneath her shirt.

Sugar came over and tilted her head up at them. Jane saw that while Silvio kissed and sucked on her neck, and she couldn't help but laugh.

"Uh, I think our dog wants to say hi."

"What?" Silvio pulled back, then glanced down at Sugar before rolling his eyes. "All right, no way."

"Where are you going?"

Jane smiled even as she asked the question, knowing where Silvio was going as he took Sugar's collar and led her out of the office, shutting the door behind her.

"Call me old fashioned, but I don't want a dog watching me while I'm having sex with my lover."

"Makes sense." Except Sugar chose the exact moment Silvio came back to her to start pawing at the door, and then yowling to be let in.

Silvio froze, and Jane swore she could make out the little vein at the side of his temple twitching.

She burst out laughing. "Should I go and let her back in."

"No." Silvio briefly glared at the door, as though Sugar would somehow be able to hear him. "She's going to know who's in charge around here eventually, and it's not her. She can stay out there."

"But listen to her, she's crying," Jane said, playing up how sorry she felt for the dog, knowing she was annoying Silvio.

"Too bad for Sugar and for you." Silvio kissed her hard, catching her off guard.

His kiss was hard, almost more of a claim than anything else, and when he pulled back, there was a fire in his eyes that made Jane forget all about Sugar's crying, and her lower belly melted.

"I'm not letting a dog get between me and you right now."

Jane wet her lips. "All right. So you gonna get me out of these clothes, or what?"

Silvio's mouth quirked. He smiled at her, and then, to Jane's shock and horror, he stretched out his arm and started to push aside the papers and various other items on his desk.

"What are you doing?"

He didn't take his eyes from her. That look continued to heat her up from the inside out. "Clearing a spot for you."

Jane shivered, and she just barely managed to snap out of her lust filled haze in order to stop Silvio from shoving his computer off the desk.

"No!"

She grabbed the macbook before it could teeter off the desk and hit the ground.

Silvio hooked his fingers into the waist of Jane's jeans. He yanked her closer. "You can let it drop. It's all right."

"No, this is an expensive computer and you could do a lot of writing on something like this. You can't destroy it!"

He chuckled, his mouth heated as he pressed kisses along her belly, his fingers nimble as he undid the button of her jeans, metal teeth of her fly pulling apart as he slowly got her out of her pants.

"I keep forgetting how into anything writing you are. You want to protect my computer because it has a word processor on it?"

"Well, not just that."

Silvio didn't seem to understand how having a computer like this was a big deal. Jane had her own computer, and she was due for a replacement, but even then, she wouldn't purposely smash an Apple computer.