Chapter 28

"KAKABAKA!" I called out, confused as to why he appeared out of nowhere and was now holding a kunai to Obito. He looked rough around the edges and a little worn out, but I doubt we look any better.

"Kakashi?" Sasuek baffled at the sight of him.

"Sasuke I promise we'll talk more later. I apologize for appearing so suddenly. But I was once his classmate and friend so please let me take responsibility for him." I've never heard Kakashi's voice so serious before, he sounded almost broken. Like he was doing something wrong. His grip around the kunai tightened as his muscles flexed, he was going to do something he'll regret later.

"Kakashi- Sensei no he-" Naruto cried out, I took measures into my own hands seeing how distraught Naruto was over the matter. I flashed to Kakashi and the kunai I had given him earlier. I made it there just in time to stop his Kunai from lodging. I grasped his wrist, stopping it from advancing any further.

It seemed Minato had the same idea because he too also appeared on the other side of Kakashi.

"Dad! Hailey!" Naruto gawked as he saw us appear next to Kakashi. "Obito, when we played chakra tug of war, just now I got to see the inside of your heart. It looked like my son nagged and lecture you quite a bit, seems he got that from his mother. And besides, that really ought to be your job. For I believe the one who truly understands and would know what to say to Obito is you, his friend, Kakashi. Isn't that right Naruto?"

My eyes widened at Minato's wise words. He had to of carefully thought about this. I saw Naruto look at Sasuke, a look of desperation laced his eyes. Just what exactly was happening.

"Naruto, you three and the allied shinobi forces should go help lord first seal Madara away," Minato told Naruto and included Sasuke and I in it as well. "Oh Yeah, that's right I forgot about him! Let's go Sasuke! Hailey!"

I let go of Kakashi's wrist and flashed him a smile. "Don't look so lost, it doesn't suit you Kakabaka. I have to go get lost on the path of life now, wait up for us will ya? See you around Kakashi."

I flashed over to Naruto and Sasuke who had already started to run. "Anybody know where Madara is?"

"I can find him, he smells like wood and Japanese flowers," I said as I ran up the stalk of the tree. I sniffed the air from above and pointed to a could of dust. "He's there!"

"Alright! Massive Rasen-shuriken time!" Naruto yelled as he made clones and started to form one of his Rasen-shurikens, but like four times the regular size. I slid down the tree so I was back with Sasuke as we started running towards Madara and Hashirama.

As we were progressing towards the battlefield we saw Naruto's jutsu come colliding with the earth in front of us. "Yo Sasuke I'll meet up later I have to see something that's been bugging me."

"Alright be careful, Obito might be down, but we don't know if he has any other tricks." I smiled and gave him the peace symbol as I teleported away. Alright next stop!

I waited to be reconnected to the ground but that never happened. I flashed to Gaara, but there was a catch he was floating in the air on his sand. So I was hurtling towards the ground at an accelerating pace. I waited for impact but was relieved to find out that sand had saved me from dying.

"Nice to drop in on you Gaara." I joked, I also realized that I was around all the tailed beasts. "Heya Fellas, good to see you too."

"Who are you?" A blue like cat with two tails asked in a curious manner. What was the saying...?

Oh! Curiosity killed the cat!

"What do you need Hailey?" Garra asked he seemed slightly annoyed with me dropping in on him.

"Oh, I'm Hailey Yuki! Naruto's team member and best friend! Or at least I think so, I made him pretty mad awhile back." I scratched the back of my head sheepishly, ignoring Gaara's question.

"Shukaku, would you allow me to use your sand power to do the sealing jutsu?" Gaara asked a big raccoon looking beast. They then got into a heated argument about how Gaara wasn't demanding he was asking and blah blah blah.

I was planted back on my feet, courtesy of Gaara's sand. "I sense something off about her."

I looked to the goat tailed beast with a smile. "Probably because of my magic, you see I'm special."

"Special in the head." Gaara snickered, I looked shocked, I didn't know Gaara had it in him to make a joke.

I pouted but listened as Gaara negotiated with Shukaku, the one tailed beast. Through some miracle, Gaara managed to convince the one tailed beast.

"Hold on!" Some big ass monkey halted us. "The rest of us want to help as well. Relax, we're not doing this on a whim or anything, we just want to help Naruto Uzumaki."

"I thank you." Gaara bowed respectfully towards the monkey.

"Tell me Gaara of the sand are you friends with Naruto?" I saw something flash in Gaara's eyes, a look of determination and sadness. What was he thinking about?

I smiled and placed my hand on the redhead's shoulder.

"I am, he was my first friend." Gaara nodded slowly. I smiled at his act of sympathy, and what he considered Naruto to be.

The monkey then chuckled lightly, what Naruto has done was amazing. Bringing so many people together is something not even I could have created.

"Let's hurry then." Gaara floated off on his sand, I looked to the white goat creature.

"You five tails!" I pointed to the white goat creature with a small smirk. "Yes?"

"I want to mount you!" I shouted with enthusiasm. "I don't think so."

"Too bad I don't plan on taking no for an answer!" I concluded and jumped in the air, backflipping so I landed on the back of Gobi.

"Stubborn humans." She scoffed with a hint of sarcasm laced throughout her voice.

"Beleive it!" I used my teammate's well-known line to my advantage.