I'm definitely not going to talk. He wants me to talk so bad, and there's must be a reason for that, and I'm not going to give him what he want just like that.

I stand up and looked at him, I give him 'what are up to' look.

But before he could talk, I saw it, his phone in his pocket, its recording

He wants a prove that I'm lying and faking everything....

I moved fast to him. "Hey!! What are you...", I took the phone out of his pocket and immediately stopped the recording and deleted it.

"Nice try", I smirk.

"Aww C'MON!! Now you're talking!!"

"Ah huh", I said and I extended my hand to him.

"What?!", he asked confused. I pointed to the door.

I want the key you idiot. 

"Not yet, I'm not done with you", he said like a real demon. I looked at him confused.

What does that mean? What else does he want.

"You Know I've been in a lot of troubles because of you right? Though I love troubles, but only if I made them. Now it's revenge time", he smiled creepily, and started walking coming closer to me.

I started walking backward until my back hit the wall, he kept coming closer with that creepy smile, and then he put his hands on the wall between me. My eyes widened in a shock.

What is he doing?!

His face came closer to mine, and I shut my eyes close. Until I felt his hand on my face, and I can hear his smirk.

His hand went fast to my neck and he grabbed my collar!!

I started yelling!! But not because I'm scared of him! It's because I'm shocked with electricity!!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....LET IT GOOO", I yelled!! And then he release me.

I fall on my knees and hands, trying to breath. I feel weak! I felt like that collar had sucked my energy!!

"AHH, what was that?! I felt electricity in my hand!!", said.

He felt electricity in his hand?! I FELT THE ELECTRICITY IN MY WHOLE BODY!!

"Hey? Are you okay?", he asked, and he stretched out his hand to take it.

I took it and he helped me to get up. Once I'm on my feet, I looked up at him angrily and I punched him with all my energy in his face!!

"AOW!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!", he yelled.

IS HE REALLY ASKING ME THAT?!

I ignored him and went to lay on my bed, I feel exhausted.

"So you're going to be silent again?!", he asked with annoyed.

....

.

( Tko's pov )

"Umm...(Y/n)?", I slowly shook her body, but she didn't respond.

What's wrong with her? She fall asleep!!

"*Sigh* Fine, you want to sleep, I'll leave you", I said.

I went to open the door but it's locked.

Oh yeah, I forgot I locked it behind me.

I searched in my pocket for the key, but I couldn't find it, where is it?

Then it hit me when (Y/n) screeched in my pocket for the phone.

Maybe the key fell on the ground?

I started searching for it, I looked under (Y/n)'s bed, under my bed, I even started cleaning the room but I couldn't find it!! Where could it be?!

"Daddy", I heard (Y/n) whispering.

Daddy? Does she miss her dad?

I walked closer to her, and I was shocked and surprised when I saw her crying and shaking while she's sleeping!!

I shook her body again, but she doesn't respond, "(Y/n)!! Wake up (Y/n)!!", She still doesn't respond.

What should I do?!