18. decorating

ok so some characters stayed at hogwarts for winter holidays and draco is one of them. luna is also one of them. that's all, enjoy(: --- (also i completely make up a spell... ok now that's all!)

Harry

"So, are you ever going to tell me what's going on with you?" Ginny asked Harry while they were sitting outside.

"What do you mean, Gin? I'm good." Harry replied nervously. How could he talk about all this with Ginny... of all people.

"You really think I don't know you, huh?" She laughed. "Fine, you'll tell me someday. I actually have something to tell you. I understand if you freak out and get mad but just think about me and how I always make good decisions and I always think my choices through so I really know-" Ginny hadn't taken a breath once in her whole speech, so Harry stopped her.

"Gin! What is it? You can tell me anything? I could never hate you or judge you."

"Okay... remember that you said that... I'm dating... Blaise. Zabini... Blaise Zabini and I are dating and we have been for a while..." Ginny closed her eyes, scared of what Harry's reaction would be and Harry was going to open his mouth to say Congratulations, I'm so happy for you. I love and support you and since we're admitting things I am kind of dating Draco Malfoy and I'm pretty sure I'm in love with him... But, before he got the chance to say any of that there was a "What the fuck!?" that belonged to Ron.

Ginny and Harry whipped their heads around to see him starring in shock. 

"You're dating Zabini!? Why are two of the most important people in my life falling for Slytherins!?" He turned and walked inside, leaving them looking at each other. 

After a few awkward seconds, Ginny said, "So... Malfoy? Right? That's who Ron was talking about..." Harry stared at her for a moment and then looked down.

"Y-y...yeah... yeah. Draco and I are kind of... dating? It's a bit complicated but... yeah. You and Blaise?" Harry smirked.

"Shut it... yes. But, you are not off the hook about telling me all about Malfoy... I mean, Draco. How the hell did this happen?" 

"I would love to give you the full run down, but if you don't find Ron and explain, he may die of a stroke." Harry laughed. 

"You're right. I will get it out of you eventually... I... I love you, Harry. Thanks for being a friend."

"Always, Gin. You know that."

"Yeah... I do." She kissed him on the cheek and went in to find her brother.

Harry felt like he was supposed to tell Molly and Arthur... but how do you just say that. 'Hey... remember that right awful git Draco Malfoy? He made fun of your family and everything you do? Him? Yeah I'm in love with him.' Somehow he didn't think that would go over well. He walked back in the burrow and saw Hermione sitting on the couch reading. Harry plopped down next to her.

"Hey 'Mione." He greeted and rested his head on her shoulder. "What're you reading?"

"Do you actually care, or is it just a formality?" She asked, smiling. 

"Formality, but I love you."

"You're infuriating, I love you too. What's going on?" 

"Are Ron and Ginny still talking?" Harry asked her.

"Ron and Ginny are talking? What about?" She asked, a certain amount of concern in her voice. 

"She told me she's dating Blaise... and Ron overheard he ran off and she went to talk to him. He kind of freaked out a bit and let it slide that Draco and I are...'