17. perfect moment

enjoy! - ok there's like kind of adult-y content in this chapter. it's literally like a few lines but i wanted to give a quick heads up for the people that maybe aren't about that.

The next day...

Draco

"Wake up Malfoy- detention." Blaise said in Draco's ear at the ungodly hour of 6:30 a.m.

"No...sleep, goodnight." He replied, rolling over in his bed.

"Malfoy we are going to be late if you don't haul ass to the showers. You don't want Potter to see you with un-gelled hair..." He did a dramatic gasp and hit Draco with a pillow. "Get up!"

"Okay- Okay, I'm up. Give me 15 minutes and we'll head to McGonagall's classroom."

He rushed his shower just to make it on time, he was sure he looked horrid- but he didn't sleep really at all last night. None of them did, they were all out until god knows when.

"You look like shit." Blaise said when Draco was finally ready. Draco glared at him.

"Thanks for that. Let's go before we're late."

They started walking to McGonagall's classroom and, what do you know, they ran into Ron and Harry.

"McGonagall is evil for making us get up this early on a Sunday! It's like torture or something!" Ron said.

"I'm sure we will only have to scrub her office or something. I can't see McGonagall making us do a bunch of hard labor." Harry said, putting his arm around Ron.

"We might even just hold hands and sing friendship songs for all we know, she is a Gryffindor after all." Blaise said.

"Yeah that's what all Gryffindor's do..." Ron said.

"Every Gryffindor I know..." He replied, smirking heavily.

When they got to her office McGonagall was waiting for them, and waiting to give them their punishment.

"Today we are going to be doing friendship exercises between the houses and between each other." Blaise made a sound of delight, as he was kind of right in what they were doing. Ron rolled his eyes with a smile. "You may choose your partner... but a Gryffindor must be with a Slytherin, a Slytherin with a Gryffindor. I will give you a list of questions, topics- things to talk about. You have 2 hours. You must write me a nice little report about what you learned about your partner and give it to me when you arrive back from holidays. Any questions? No, wonderful."

Draco looked at Blaise, then at Ron and Harry. He, of course, wanted to be with Harry...but he didn't want to say anything in case Harry didn't want to be with him. He gave Blaise a look like help me, please!

"Uh- Ron. You and me?" Blaise asked, giving Ron a look.

"Sounds good to me Blaise... so that means Harry and Draco. Wow... who could guess." Ron replied.

"Alright, Headmistress we will see you in 2 hours, Au Revior!" Blaise said, grabbing Ron and escorting him out of the room.

"I guess it's you and me then, let's go." Harry said with a huge smile. He then grab Draco's hand and made a move towards the door.

"Want to go to the Pitch?" Draco asked him

"You know me so well."

.

.

.

"Alright well the first topic is family. Question one: How would you describe your home growing up? a) cheerful. b) moderate. c) bad/nonsupporting. d) other- explain." Harry started.