15. what's in a name

I was on a roll and wanted to keep writing so here's another chapter!

.

.

.

Hermione

Hermione knew that Harry and Draco were together. She didn't know in what sense of the word... but she knew. How? Well, for one- there's usually nothing she doesn't know. Two, she observes. The excessive flirting, the hickey's they forget to glamour, the sneaking off. Ron? Well, he's not that observant; but that's why he has Hermione.

"What was that about?" Ron asked her, as Harry went off to 'Do charms homework'.

"Ronald, do you ever look around you or do you just wait for me to tell you things?"

"Oh shut it, what? What am I missing?"

"Harry and Draco are together." She said simply. Ron rolled his eyes.

"No they're not. Harry told me they aren't, so I believe him."

"Ron."

"Yes?"

"Look down the table. Do you see Draco anywhere?" She asked him. He looked down the table both ways.

"Well... no. But, that doesn't mean anything!" He exclaimed.

"No, of course not." Hermione answered and finished eating her sandwich.

.

.

.

After lunch the day went on as normal. They had Charms, History of Magic and then Defense Against the Dark Arts. In DADA they took their usual places.

Harry came in close to when class was starting as usual, and of course followed shortly by Draco.

Harry joined Hermione and Ron. "I still can't get used to the fact that Bill is our teacher." Harry said, putting his bag down.

"I know. I always want to talk back and tell him he isn't the boss of me... but he is here." Ron said.

"Alright 8th years, how the hell are ya? I know you guys think this class is a waste since the war, but there are always things to learn. As for today, we are just going to be dueling. Any volunteers? Anyone at all?" Bill exuded excellence and was an astounding teacher.

"How about Miss. Parkinson and... Mr. Weasley?" Bill said a hint of a smirk on his face.

"C'mon Bill! You always pick me!" Ron yelled.

"I'm sure you mean Professor Weasley, Ronald?" Bill laughed. Ron rolled his eyes and went in front of the class.

"Alright, dueling stances you two. Good Miss Parkinson, good! Yes, Ron! Good hit, Pansy. Control your wand Mr. Weasley. Don't second guess yourselves." It went on for a few more minutes and then Ron hit Pansy with a 'Stupefy' and won.

"Very well done! It was perfectly executed. Congratulations, Mr. Weasley, and Miss. Parkinson- very worthy opponent. I don't have anything else for you all; have the rest of the class to do as you please." Bill waved, walked by the trio and winked. "Mr. Potter may I speak with you please?" Harry looked at Hermione and Ron and shrugged and followed Bill out the door.

Hermione and Ron made their way to the common room to wait for Harry and about 30 minutes later they heard the door open and it was him.

"So what's up mate? What did Bill want?" Ron asked as Harry sat down next to him.