16. more

Hello! Here is the next chapter! Sorry it took a little while, wanted to make it really worth it! Also, there are some, I guess, "plot holes" from the books in this chapter lol. I just always thought that the barricade of not letting boys in the girls dorms was straight dumb. So it doesn't exist in my story... sorry J.K. Anway, enjoy!

Harry

I just have to do it, Thought Harry. He was contemplating all day whether or not to tell Ron and Hermione (even though he's certain she already knows) about his... relationship with Draco. He didn't even really know what to call it because Draco was most definitely not his boyfriend... he didn't like Harry that way- it was just physical, that's all. And Harry was fine with it. He was totally and completely- positively, without a doubt- fine with it... if anyone asked. He headed to his dorm where he'd hoped Ron would be- luckily he could kill two birds with one stone since Hermione was in there as well. Also luckily- they weren't making out like last time he walked in on them, they were just studying.

"Hi mate, want to study with us?" Ron said as Harry walked in the room, eyeing him strongly for, what Harry assumed to be, an out on studying.

"Hey... can I speak to you two about something?" Harry asked, fidgeting with his hands. Hermione looked up, putting on a confused face, but lightly smirking.

"Whatever about, Harry?" She said, smirk very evident in her feign smile.

"Well... I'm certain you already know," he pointed to Hermione, "but... I'm sort of seeing Draco? It's not serious and we are just um... well, you know- hooking up. No relationship- he doesn't like me that way... but yeah." Harry looked up from, the very interesting, ground to see Ron and Hermione's faces. Hermione was smiling to herself and Ron had an unreadable expression.

"So... you-you like the bloke?" Ron asked. Harry could have say, no of course not! But, there was no point in lying to Hermione- she knew, he could tell she knew. Of course Ron and Harry had that previous conversation about Harry liking Draco... but it was vague. For Harry to be outwardly admitting it... well, it probably took Ron a bit by surprise.

"I... yes. I like him. But, like I said... it's nothing serious." Harry responded.

"You are way too intelligent to be so stupid Harry Potter." Hermione said.

"Hermione- don't start, Ok? I know it in my heart so just... leave it be." Harry said quickly, before she could say anything else.

"And you've... you know...had sex with him? I mean I just know that you were um... a virgin... so..." Ron added, quite awkwardly.

"I- yeah. We've had sex. But, only once. We decided it was too soon for that and we just... do other things..." Harry groaned internally, and probably externally, about this terribly, horrific and embarrassing conversation.

"But, if you like him... you have to tell him? How is anything supposed to happen if you don't? Look, I know you say he doesn't like you and, whatever, maybe he doesn't. But, you're never going to know for sure unless you talk to him about it. Look at 'Mione and me, huh? I mean I was a right git to her until I finally got off my high horse and we talked about it. I'm not saying you have to tell the bloke you love him- but at least tell him you like him more than just," Ron made a face, "physically." He breathed out as if he had said that all in one breath and Harry just looked at him in awe.

"When did you get so smart?" Hermione asked.

"How long have we been together?" He joked, and kissed her on the cheek. Harry looked at them longingly... that's what he wanted. That simple aspect of just being together. He could never have that with Draco... he could never have that with anyone; because no matter who he ended up with it would always be in the public eye- especially Draco.