9. gryffindors and slytherins

wow special thanks to one of my super amazing and beautiful friends, Alexa, for editing this chapter for me because it was a mess. so, you can thank her for the correct grammar and wording. love you Alexa!!! <3

Draco

What are you up to Blaise? Draco was thinking as he followed him out of the room. He kept quiet as he followed him all the way to the... Gryffindor common room??? What the hell is Blaise doing going to -

All of a sudden it hit Draco like a smack in the face. No way, Draco thought, he's dating a Gryffindor? It would explain why he's being so secretive about it, especially if he or she is younger.

Draco watched Blaise just standing outside the portrait door for about 5 minutes until he heard it open. And, you can't blame him for being completely and totally stunned  to see him grabbing Ginny Weasley's hand and walking her in the other direction. 

Blaise is dating Ginny? Ginny??? Potter's ex girlfriend...

Nothing made sense... he was into Draco just a few weeks ago and now he was having secret trysts with the girl Weasley? He had to talk to Blaise about this tomorrow. He made his way back to his own common room only to have Pansy shouting at him for being a complete and utter git for leaving in the middle of her story.

"Pans, I think you'll forgive me when I tell you what I found out." He smirked and her expression changed.

"Spill."

"I followed Blaise all the way to the Gryffindor common room and he waited for about 5 minutes until Ginny Weasley... as in Potter's ex girlfriend... walked out and he grabbed her hand and swooped her off."

"You're kidding me!!!" She exclaimed.

"Nope, I saw it with my own eyes."

"This is crazy! You and Potter's exes are dating?"

"Blaise and I never dated... but yes I agree that it's utterly crazy."

"We have to confront him about this! Why did he never say anything?"

"Well, I suppose it's fairly new... but let me talk to him first, okay?"

"Yeah, sure. I'm going to go to bed..." He heard her muttering something like all these blasted Gryffindors as she headed up the steps. He smiled and headed to his favorite seat and where he left his book on the table next to it. 

.

.

.

.

Draco had fallen asleep in the common room and woke up confused as hell. His neck hurt and he had no idea what time it was. He looked over and Hermione was sitting on the couch with Ron as they were having a conversation.

"Morning, Draco. Sorry if we woke you?" Draco shook his head no, "Ron said you looked so peaceful, so we didn't want to bother you." She added.

"Aw, Weasley how sweet." Draco joked.

"It's simple really, Malfoy. You can't piss me off if you're asleep." Draco laughed.

"Good point there. What time is it?" He asked.

"About quarter till 8. We were just going to head to breakfast, would you like to join us?" Hermione said.

He looked questionly at Ron who gave him a nod of approval and then agreed. They started down to the Great Hall and Draco realized he hadn't even changed his clothes, how embarrassing! At least he was too tired to care too much.