13. right, of course

Enjoy!!!!!

.

.

.

Harry

Before he could even come up with anything to say to Ron he came face to face with him as he ran into the common room- literally face to face with him. Harry ran through the entrance and collided with his best friend. They both fell to the floor. They stayed like that for a minute before Harry propped himself up and reached his hand out for Ron to take.

"We need to talk." Harry said, seriously.

"That was my opener." Ron joked. It made Harry smile because clearly his friend didn't completely hate him... maybe. They walked over to the couch by the fireplace and sat down.

"I don't know how to start other than, I'm sorry." Harry started. "I can't believe I said those things to you and I can't imagine you'd even want to forgive me... I never wanted to-" Harry was talking a mile a minute, but Ron cut him off.

"You remember last night!?" Ron asked shocked. "Hermione and I had to practically carry you to bed." Harry chuckled.

"I didn't remember last night... but Dra- Malfoy showed me his memories..." They stared awkwardly at each other.

"You can call him 'Draco'," Ron said, fidgeting with his hands while looking down at his lap. "I mean... if that's what you want to call him. You can. You can do whatever you want. You know? Like... if you want to... call him 'Draco' then call him 'Draco' and I'll support you. I just don't want you to think I wouldn't-" It was Harry's turn to cut Ron off.

"I don't! I know that you would support me if I decided I wanted to-... call him 'Draco'... I just... was being a prat and I'm sorry." They both knew this was one of those situations where they were saying one thing but talking about something completely different.

The beautiful thing with their friendship was just that. They understood each other without having to say a word. Ron and Hermione may be endgame... but Ron is his soulmate and no one can tell him differently. Not in a romantic way. In a 'This man has been like a brother to me since the moment we met and I love him' kind of way. They had an unspoken agreement that nothing was too big for them to handle.

"Good... I'm, uh, glad we can agree on something. You were, most definitely, a prat." Harry smiled a big smile and he and Ron just fell into their normal steps, talking about nothing and everything. He was finally starting to feel like himself again. There was just one more problem... what the hell is he going to do about Draco?

.

.

.

"I see you two are friends again." Hermione said walking into the common room.

"We never stopped, don't be so dramatic 'Mione." Ron said getting up to kiss her on the cheek.

"Oh, I'm the dramatic one... interesting." She laughed. "Harry... can I talk to you about your potions essay for a moment? It won't be long but I just wanted to give you some notes."

"And... that's my cue to go have a pint with Seamus and Dean. Meet up with us later, yeah?" Ron asked them both.

"Sure. It'll just be a few minutes, love." Hermione leaned in to kiss him and Ron left.

"My potions essay, really? Discreet, 'Mione." Harry laughed.

"Well, it got him to leave didn't it? Now, talk." She said seriously.