49

Aoi started to run but in midway, he halted on his tracks and hesitated on continuing on running even further. It's been 5 minutes since he left the room but he couldn't find his way out.

The whole hallway was destroyed. The ceilings crashed on the hallway floors, rocks are everwhere and the electricity was off. It might be cramped but Aoi can still fit on small places to still continue on going, in search for rescues.

He tilted his head towards the direction where he exited earlier, he doesn't want to leave Akashi alone.

"I'm sorry." Aoi whispered and ran back inside where he left Akashi. He's not going to abandon his brother. He knew that this might be the stupidest decision he will ever choose but if he loose his brother by taking the other option, he'd rather be stubborn and choose to stay with Akashi.

Aoi ran with all his strenght towards where Akashi was. And as he came nearer to the room where he came from, the noises such as grunts, shrieks, electric shocks began to be audible and heard loudly.

Aoi picked up pieces of cement that came from the destroyed window caused by nomu and revealed himself. His eyes widen as he saw his brother Akashi, on the ground while holding onto his stomach.

The nomu was about to pick Akashi up by his collar when Aoi threw with all his strength the piece of rock that he was holding, it was dodged by the nomu but that was a good sign that Aoi took his attention.

The nomu tilted his head towards Aoi, and Akashi did the same. Aoi ran towards Akashi and blocked him, "AOI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I TOLD YOU TO GET HELP-"

Aoi slowly faced his brother with a sad smile plastered on his lips, "I can't just leave you here, Akashi-chin. You don't have to do this alone. If you fight, I'll fight beside you."

akashi wiped his face and slowly got up on his feet, his lips curved into a smirk.

He bumped his fists together, activating his quirk and his blue lightning began to envelop his arms, "You idiot. You sure you want to do this? Are you ready?" Akashi asked, making Aoi smile at him back.

Aoi picked up rocks on both of his hands and positioned himself into a throwing position. He might be quirkless, but he is in good shape and he can still use his strategic analysis in action.

"Who do you think I am, Akashi? Of course." Aoi replied as he scanned the place, planning how to stop the monster even for just a minute so that they can escape.

Akashi was hesitant, but he can't force Aoi to leave now. He's pretty tired now and he knew that he can't do this alone, now that he feels exhausted and his quirk might drain soon.

"What's the plan, Aoi?" for a four year old kids, they weren't still capable enough to bring the nomu down. But they will, in order to survive and escape.

Akashi stood beside Aoi, while the nomu was doing nothing. It just stood there, watching them and as if it was waiting for them to make a move.

Aoi tried to step towards the exit, but the nomu flinched and positioned itself, spreading it's arm and as if he wasn't going to let them leave.

Every nomu was designed to go on a rampage, but the one who Aoi and Akashi was facing was a different nomu. It was way more smarter and it knows how to think than the other nomus that Shigaraki Tomura had before.

"It's not going to let us leave." Akashi muttered as he noticed what Aoi did and how the nomu reacted.

"We have no choice but to take it down, Akashi. We have to beat it and make it give us time to escape, or else we'll have our lives end here." Aoi explained as he clutched on the rock that he was holding.