more prince and bodyguard au

Comenzar desde el principio

Keith raises his eyebrows, a small smile appearing. With a snap of his fingers, Lance has Matias in front of him, his arm around his neck as he faces a knife with the other.

Gasping, Matias tries to struggle away but with no avail. Lance is much stronger than him. And they all know that.

Keith walks towards him. "Make fun of me again and next time I won't stop when he cuts you."

He turns around and heads for the door, slipping inside without noise.

Lance lets go of the wailing boy after, ignoring the screams and shouts and fingers.

  ---

Something isn't right, Keith concludes. The air doesn't feel right.

One of the minister is talking about something, going deaf in his ears as he scans the room. There isn't anything weird. But why does he feel on edge?

It's quiet suddenly and he focuses back on the meeting. He sees eyes staring at him. All of the ministers are staring at him. Oh.

"Is it my turn to speak yet?"

He stands up. And right after he does, the millisecond he raises his ass from the seat, a bullet comes blowing towards him. He's quick enough, tilting his head just slightly so that it passes through him and towards the wall behind him.

The air grows thick and quiet as his eyes glazes back towards the culprit and all of the ministers gaze back in same shock. Wait. Who was it?

In just a second, the door flies open and Lance comes running towards him, a gun pointed to everyone else. The ministers raise their hands, looking terrified. Keith frowns, a deep weird feeling in his chest. His gaze locked towards Matias outside the door, who was looking just as shocked. Fucking liar.

He stormed towards the boy, face in fury, tearing away from Lance's firm grip around his wrist.

"You fucking dare-"

Matias' eyes grow larger, realizing why the Prince looks livid. "It wasn't-"

Keith ignored him, punching him right on the face, sending the boy falling behind hitting the back of his head. He raises his hand, wanting no more but to lunge again when Lance's hand around his wrist stops him.

Keith's hard gaze flickers towards him, wanting to tell him to fuck off.

"It wasn't him," Lance simply said.

"How the fuck? He was the one-"

"I was outside with him. Trust me, it wasn't him."

Keith stops and calms down slightly, letting his arm fall. He breathes for awhile until his heart slows down, ignoring the crawling Matias on the ground. Suddenly, he turns around, wrapping his arms around Lance's waist and snuggling close towards him.

Lance stills against him, he can feel his muscle tensing. But then he relaxes, wrapping one arm around his waist before he turns them both around, now facing the ministers.

"No one leaves the room until the King arrives. Any weapon on you will be a strong evidence, so be careful," Lance says.

"Fuck ya'll," Keith mutters, hugging the guard closer.

---

"Who was the fucker?" Keith asks when Lance comes back in the car after a chat with the King.

"It's not important."

Keith scoffs. "I almost got shot and the one who did it isn't important?"