shower smut ;)

A/N: Hi. Wanna play a game? Write a paragraph or sentence and the next person would have to continue it. Maybe we'll make a pretty goodass story together :)

this chapter is mostly smut so if you don't like that you can just...wait for my next update or smth :v

alright, enjoy ^^

"What are you doing?" Lance huffed, setting his phone aside in boredom.

They were laying on the bed, Keith sitting back against the bedpost while Lance laid beside him, on his stomach.

The swarthy boy sat up, looking at the pale boy with blank, blue eyes. "I'm bored, babe." He let out the third time today. Even though the AC was on to lowest setting and Keith was being so boring, reading his biology textbook like a nerd pfft, Lance couldn't find himself to sleep.

Lance groaned, but he didn't give up yet. He knew Keith was bored as well, even though he didn't show it. His eyes bored on the massive scientific words but he didn't look like he was reading. He looked at he was looking at the book to feel some sort of achievement for himself even though he didn't understand anything at all.

"What are you reading about?" Lance peered at the book, smiling when it was about the Hyman's anatomy.

"Don't even, Lance." Keith said before Lance could make any stupid dick jokes. Lance grinned, bumping his head against Keith's at the side while he nudged him softly with his nose. "Come on, you like it when I make dick jokes." He let out a breathy laugh, making Keith shiver down to his toes.

"No, not really. I get really embarrassed actually."

"Would you, now?" Hands touching his arm in such a way that Keith slightly glanced at Lance. There was a sudden change in his tone. It sounded deeper and sexier. Great, he'd made Lance horny.

"Lance, I'm studying." He hissed, nudging the clingy boy away from him. He had a quiz tomorrow and he didn't want to fail.

"But babeeeee," Lance whined, hands already starting to sneak inside Keith's wool sweater Lance had given him for a Christmas present. It was dark red and a little bit huge on the small boy. His hands were cold and it left tingling sensations where it went.

Keith took one of his hands from the book and used it to really push the boy away, groaning when he didn't budge, only to snuggle against him more. His mouth latched on his neck, despite Keith twisting it away and he began to suck softly. After a while, Keith gave up and continue reading while Lance left marks surrounding his neck.

Words didn't seem to be able to drill into his head. His mind would always drift to the talented tongue licking up his neck, but he tried to ignore it.

But when said tongue glided up to lick up his ear cartilage, he shivered, letting out a soft moan to his displease.

He could feel the boy beside him smirk in his reaction and he bit his tongue from letting out any more embarrassing sounds as he tried to focus on remembering each parts of the penis.
But it was hard to do so, especially when his hands were unbeknowingly moving up and up until he reached his right nipple.

His cold finger felt so good circling the nipple, yet never touching it, hot breath against his ear. "Lance," Keith couldn't help but whine out.

"Hm?" Lance's husky voice went straight down to his dick.

"I have to study," Keith gasped out when Lance ended his torturing by pinching his nipple, his hand instinctly flying up to hold Lance's wrist.

He felt Lance kissed his ear, the other free hand rubbing nicely against his waist. "Come on, baby, you so stressed," his voice like a mantra that Keith felt himself almost letting go of the book, "You gotta relax a little."