"....Alright just know imma be by your side"

"Thank you Ti"

Tiana leaned towards me and kissed me "You're welcome Chris"

For a minute I sat there in shock because I didn't know she was gonna kiss me. I kissed her back and I didn't stop, I loved her.

After that I straightened myself up and I said "Help me bring a few of these boxes down to the car"

She smiled at me "Ok"

Tiana helped me bring the boxes down to her car and we hopped in the car and drove back to her cousins house.

When we arrived we grabbed the boxes one by one inside the house and I noticed her cousin was there.

She turned around and saw me and Tiana and then she spoke "Tiana you'll never guess what happened at Starbucks"

"What happened?" Tiana asked.

"I ran into Trey's trifling ass and he was telling me to tell you that he was sorry but we all know he wasn't. Then I slapped the shit out of him."

Then I interrupted "That's what that nigga deserves. Actually when I catch his ass it's on site. No man hurts a woman like that."

"TiTi I like him, is this your boyfriend? I remember him from the other day when he was making you smile like a little kid"

As I was about to say something Tiana cut me off "He is my boyfriend"

I looked at her confused at first but then I smiled. I'm her boyfriend.

"Y'all two are so freakin cute."

"Um Egypt right? Do you know any lawyers who can look into something for me and possibly Tiana?"

She thought about it then spoke "Actually I do, My ex Michael is an attorney."

"Michael....Stevenson?" I asked.

Egypt nodded "Yeah you know him?"

"Nah I just heard of him that's all"

Then Tiana asked "Do you still have his number? We really need to get in contact with him"

"I do, hold on let me give y'all the number."

I nodded "Alright"

After that Egypt grabbed her phone and then she gave Tiana the number.

"So Tiana's boyfriend? What's your name again?"

I chuckled "It's Chris"

Then her eyes widened "Ti this the Chris You was talking about, the one who's name you said while you was messing with Trey"

Tiana nodded "Yeah"

"Oouuu Girl" then she walked up to Tiana and whispered "He is fine girl, he got a brother?"

I acted like I didn't hear what she said but I heard it clear as day. I mean I know I'm handsome but damn.

"Excuse me ladies do y'all know what time it is?"

Tiana looked at her phone and read "it's 1:15, we still got time"

"Time for what?" Egypt asked.

"I- uh she has to bring me back to class, see I'm in college right now and my next class starts at 4" I lied.

Egypt nodded "Ohh ok what college you go to?"

Damn I didn't know any colleges on the top of my mind. I didn't even remember the high school I graduated from. But then Tiana helped out.