Chapter 31

After fighting with myself for over a hour about this whole likening Brook malarkey I decided to forget about it u till after the wedding because it was coming up in two short weeks and there isn't time for boys right now.

We did eventually go dress shopping and picked out my mums dress and because Victoria and my mum had decided none of the coloured bridesmaid dresses in the fist ninety thousand shops weren't the exact colour to the colour scheme we were out all day looking for three measly bridesmaid dresses and a flower girl dress for Harper.

We'd eventually found one that was follow length and actually quite beautiful to be honest. Another challenge was finding a dress that all three, Abby Victoria and I, would like and suited us because the age differences. But I promise when we did I almost hugged the poor shop lady who had been pestered by my mum and Victoria for at least an hour solid while Abby Harper and I sat on the couches nodding and shaking our heads when cued or occasionally trying a dress on.

When we got back the men/ boys were watching the football on TV with a dominoes take out.

"What time did you get back?" Victoria asked flopping down onto the couch and taking a slice of pizza.

"Like five hours ago" romeo said through a mouth full of food.

"Yeah it took us only a hour or two to get suites and ties, it took you girls forever" David laughed

"Also Julie I invited the Ramseys over for dinner tomorrow" my dad added

"Sure, will you be here for dinner tomorrow too?" My mum asked Victoria

"As long as you make your lasagne I'll be here" David said

" so that's" my mum started counting under her breath "roughly twenty to feed" she announced

"Wait, Julie can you make that nice cheesecake for dessert please?" Cruz asked

"Sure, Hannah actually made it last time" she laughed ruffling his hair .

Somewhere among this Abby and romeo snuck out so when I realised I also snuck out to go find them. I found them In the kitchen eating my Nutella and strawberries but let them slide because it was cute. I snapped a picture with my phone and then went to my room pulling the covers back and climbing in, still fully clothed, before falling asleep after and exhilarating day.

•------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•

Sorry for taking so long to update but it was hard to type with my fingers taped together but now their about healed and it's wayyyy more easier to type so Im Back !

Sorry it's short I just wanted to put a chapter out