Chapter 20

Hannah's pov

I woke up in a taxi with Brooklyn Leah and Victoria.
"Awe look who's woken up then" they teased
"Wait how'd I get here, I'm sure I was asleep on the plane" I asked confused, rubbing my eyes
"I carried you from the plane to the car, I hope you didn't mind" Brooklyn said sheepishly
"Oh no I don't mind, thanks" I said as the taxi pulled up to this nice vacation villa. "Whoa are we staying here?" I asked in amazement. Me and Leah were gobsmacked staring at the villa while Brooklyn and Victoria laughed at us. I turned to them "you said you had a little place not a villa" I said
"Well it is quite small if you think about it there's only 5 bedrooms" Brooklyn said. We shrugged it of and climbed out the cab to get our luggage. I was about to grab my case, which probably weighed more than me, when Brooklyn picked it up. Just as I was about to stop him Leah stopped me.
"Let him take your case" she said quietly in my ear. I followed them into the villa with them when a mini van pulled up. David got out the drivers seat and helped the others out.
"HANNAH, HANNAH." Cruz shouted running up to me
"WHAT? WHAT?" I asked
"I need to tell you a secret" he said smirking
"Cruz you promised in the van not to tell anyone" Jake said coming over and ruffling Cruz's hair
"I'll tell you later" Cruz whispered then ran off.
"So what's this big secret?" I asked jake walking up the steps at the front of the villa
"I can't tell you, it's a secret" he smiled
"OMG really?" I said sarcastically causing us both to laugh. When we got inside everyone's stuff was piled at the bottom of the stairs and we could hear voices from the kitchen so we went there to see what was going on. They were discussing who was sleeping where.
"So five bedrooms and a sofa bed in the games room, David and I will have our room" Victoria said
"I'll share my room with Jake" Brooklyn said
"Romeo? Cruz? Would you mind if you shared?" David asked them
"I wouldn't mind as long as we got to stay in my room" Cruz said and Rome sighed and agreed
"So Julie and joe can stay in Cruz's room, if you don't mind" David said
"Hannah and Leah can stay in harpers room and harper can stay in the little travel cot in the
Corner of her room if you don't mind Hannah and Leah?" Victoria said
"Hey kids the beach is like literally across the road, I can see it from here" my dad said looking out the window
"Can we go now!" Romeo practically begged David
"Go unpack and get changed then, you can go" David laughed at our eagerness to go out in the nice weather. We all shot off up the stairs but I came running back to get Harper, leaving mine and her case at the bottom of the stairs.
Leah was stood in the hallway with her case looking lost. "Where's harpers room?" She asked. Ive never been here before so I didn't know so I did the easiest thing, I shouted for help.
"Brooklyn you little fudge nugget!" I said loudly he opened a door and stuck his head out "where's harpers room?" I asked. He pointed to the one right in front of us and went back into his room shutting the door behind him. Leah Harper and I went in. There was a travel cot in the corner for Harper and then a big double bed in the middle of the room. The walls were a pale pink and it was painted to look like there was flowers growing up the walls. I put Harper down on the bed and sat next to her just looking around. "NO FREAKING WAY!" I yelled jumping up off the bed and going over to the swing she had in her room. "LOOK LEAH SHE HAS A SWING IN HERE!" I was so happy and exited.
"Right just unpack and get changed, you have all week to play on that swing" she said sensibly.

Half a hour later I'd unpacked all my stuff and harpers and was picking something to wear. (<link there ->>) I chose Harper a little sun dress and a little swim suit and sandals. I packed up my back pack with a towel for Harper and I and some sun cream before putting my water proof camera in.
"Leah are you ready yet?" I asked knocking on the bathroom door impatiently
"Give me a minute for goodness sake" she said annoyed
"Fine I'll go gather the others and if your not at the front door in ten minutes were going without you" I said. I put my back pack on and picked Harper up.
I walked down the corridor knocking on all the doors. once they were all open I told them to meet me at the front door in ten minutes ready to go to the beach. I went to the back yard area where the adults were and told them we were going to the beach so David and my dad each gave me money for ice cream.

"Brooklyn hurry up man" i yelled up the stairs. We'd been waiting 15 minutes for him and we were all getting restless.
"He was fixing his hair when I came down" Jake said
"Oh that just explains it all." I sighed. "Here Leah, Jake take Romeo, Cruz and Harper to the beach. I'll be over as soon as I drag Brooklyn out of his room" I said handing Harper to jake before marching up the stairs. I knocked on the door before walking in. Brooklyn was staring in the mirror fixing his hair. "Hey!" I said getting his attention "are you coming to the beach with us or not because we were waiting for you." I said
"Yeah, just let me fix my hair" he said
"Why put so much effort into it as it will just get wet when you go in the sea" I pointed out
"Okay then, let's go" he sighed taking a last quick glance on the mirror.
"Let's go then" I said loosing my patience and pushing him out of his room and down half the stairs

We spent the rest of the day playing beach ball and paddling in the sea. When the sun started to set we went back to the villa like we were told. We took it in turns to use the shower, and I ended up las because apparently we were going in age order from youngest to oldest.

That night we went out the back around the fire pit and we all had a good laugh roasting marshmallows. My mam started to take pictures. There was some lovely ones of my dad and me and her and my dad and dad and vic and dad and David and dad and Leah and there was one with dad with all us kids. It was a bit weird that most of then were dad and some one but it didn't matter. Romeo, cruz and Harper were taken to bed by my mam and Victoria. Jake, Leah, Brook, David, my dad and I all started to play foot ball. My dad, Brooklyn and I on one team and jake, Leah and David on the other. My mam was taking pictures throughout the game. Brooklyn dad and I ended up winning the match and we were ecstatic. My dad and Brooklyn lifted me so I was on their shoulders, I was a bit off balanced because Brooklyn's shoulder was lower than my dads. My mam wanted a picture so I held the ball up above my head and we all smiled.

Once we all headed in I got mams camera and looked through the pictures. There was some really cute ones of us playing football and celebrating when we scored.

Brooklyn's pov

I had a great day overall and tonight was so fun! We beat my dad at what he does best and you could tell he got a bit pissed.
After Hannah put the camera down I went and picked it up to see the pictures Julie had taken. They were some cool ones of us playing foot ball but the best one was when Hannah scored the first goal for our team and it was us celebrating, I was giving her a piggy back spinning in circles and we were both so happy and the fact we didn't know the picture was being taken make they picture so much cuter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it took so long to update but I went on holiday but anyways please VOTE and COMMENT.

I have a great plot twist and it will hit you harder than the bus hit Regina George but it won't be until like five-ten chapters \_(•.•)_/

Anyways follow my Instagram
@brooklynarmy
@brooklynarmy (if your a Beckham fan acc I'll follow back 😉)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!
(My notifications are working now 🎉😊)