Chapter 26

When we got home mum and dad started unpacking all the bits and bobs they bought and they apparently had some surprises for me so we sat in the messy living room with all the bags. They bought me fuiji instamax mini 8 Polaroid camera in luminous pink (they're limited edition and there's only like 100 in the world) with hundreds of films with different pattens and colours. The next suprise was a new pandora ring with a little bow on it then was a huge bunch if clothes.
"The last surprise is for Brooklyn too" my mum said holding up two red shirts saying thing 1 and 2 like the dr.suess books.
"Aw thanks guy, I really love everything you got me but this is random" I said hugging each of them in turn
"Well can't we just go out shopping for a day and buy you some gifts? Cause if not I could take them back in the morning" Dad said
"I'm defiantly not complaining I was just saying" i said clutching onto every thing that would fit in my arms, trying to protect them.
"Whoa what all the mess on the kitchen?'' Mum asked coming back into the room
"We kinda had a movie day with a lot of food" I shrugged, she gave me a 'we need a talk' look and then went off cleaning my mess up.
"So, tell me why I shouldn't go trample this plastic Harry Styles and ruin his life?" My dad said turning to me
"Because that's not fair, and it was a mutual decision" I defended
"Okay, so whys Brooklyn come round?" He quizzed
"Because I asked him to? What's whit all the questions?"
"Okay I ask the questions here miss, and I was just asking. Jeez"
"What ever papa, I off to bed. I'll text Brook and tell him we've got super cool shirts" I said kissing my dad's cheek. I struggled to carry all the bags upstairs and I just left them all in a heap to sort tomorrow.

I was awoken by my dad shaking me.
"What do you want? And what time is it?" I mumbled still half asleep with my eyes closed, pulling my covers further up.
"It's seven am and Brooklyn's here, should I send him up or what?"
"He is welcome to come up here and do something quietly until I want to wake up, otherwise I don't care" I mumbled, turning over and dozing off again only to be shortly awakened by someone sitting on me. "Get off me you fat lump of lard I'm trying to sleep" I groaned "and why're you here at SEVEN In the morning?" I said still with my eyes closed
"I wanted to see these shirts" he said getting off me, then I heard him rummaging through the bags "okay they're like what Romeo and I were forced to wear once when we were little but I could overlook that" he said. "So what are we gonna do cause your mum and dad have went to mine for a hour or two, your dad said they'd be back before you wake"
"I'm sleeping, or trying to. Feel free to join me or do something quiet" I answered be for ether was a dip in the bed and the covers were lifted then put back down. Feeling someone else's presence in my bed felt weird but I had the Instinct to move closer. So that's what I did, I shuffled a inch into the middle and when Brooklyn didn't get the hint I picked up his arm and put it over me. He then eventually got the memo and shuffled closer, Pulling me into his chest. After a few minutes of shuffling around trying to get comfortable I felt my self falling asleep again.

Brooklyn's pov
It felt so amazing to have her wrapped in my arms and snuggled into my chest. I could tell she was asleep by the soft snores and the way she breathed heavier. I looked down and saw a cute mess of hair tied on top of her head. I rested my head on-top of hers , taking in the lovely scent of her pineapple hair; she never liked mainstream smells.
I woke up to a flash of a phone, again. It was Julie. Hannah had also awoken, she was rubbing her eyes.
"Mum you better hadn't if taken a photo and if you have, leave. It's too early for this"
"Hannah, it's dinner time. And I was only going to show Victoria" she said leaving. "By the way were at David's if you need us" she shouted up when she was at the bottom of the stairs
"Do what're we doing today?" Hannah asked turning to me.
"I have no idea, what time does the party start?"
"Imma start to get ready at six and just what ever time we arrive" she said snuggling into my side once again. We layer there in science for a few minutes before Hannah got up. "I'm going to get changed then we can go to your to socialise before we go out, if you want" she said as she raided her wardrobe
"Sure, I don't have a problem". She took ten minutes to put on shirt some leggings and trainers and to brush her hair into a ponytail. She picked up a Polaroid camera and the dr.suess shirts then we left to go to mine.
When we arrived my mum made us put the shirts on and mine fit nicely but Hannah's was a bit big because Julie and joe bought the shirts so they'd fit me but she don't care at all. We stood in front of the plain wall in the passage and our mums took pictures then Hannah had this fabulous idea to climb onto my shoulders, which failed. Then once they were satisfied with the pictures they left us alone so went into the games room.

Hannah's pov
I had this fabulous idea to have a foot war with Brooklyn as we were sat on either end of the couch. He obviously won and he has stronger legs but it w as fun trying. "Here can we do that thing, like see if you can lift me up with your feet?" I asked
"Well we could attempt it, but if I break my leg and miss football I'll kill you. Kay?" He said
"That's a bit extreme isn't it?" I asked. He layer on the floor and I leaned against his feet and we managed to balance like that for like two minutes until Romeo came in and we collapsed onto the floor in a tangled heap. Then we tried me lifting brooklyn and that failed more than trying to climb in his shoulders!

------------------------
Aw I thought this was a cute chapter
Do you guys get what I mean about the foot wars? And the aeroplane thing where you lift someone with your feet but their stomach?
Sorry for not updating when I got 20likes/comments it just I was actually really busy
25 votes and comments plz