Chapter 15

Hannah's POV

"Hello?" I answered my phone

"Heyyyyyyyyyy, what you doing?" Leah asked

"Nothing much just mam and dad and David and Victoria are planning a wedding so I'm with Brooklyn and Romeo and Cruz and Harper chilling in my room watching tv. Why?"

"I wanted to hang out or something" she said

"Come over then, you muppet" I laughed

"Oh only if you insist then" she laughed hanging up.

"Guys Leah's coming over!" I told Harper. She clapped her hands and started shouting for Leah but she couldn't pronounce her name properly so she was just shouting 'eah'.

Romeo threw a pillow at me so I grabbed it and started whacking him with it and Cruz joined in and the boys ganged up on me.

"Harper help me, I need help. Some one help!" I shouted/laughed as I was being attacked by pillows "argh Leah quick help me" I shouted as she walked through the door. She was quick to grab a Pillow and start helping me out but I was still loosing horribly! Leah gave up on me and I needed help up so I could run away. "Brooklyn help meeeeeeeeeeeee!" I shouted

"Oh my god" he sighed coming to help me out. He pulled Romeo out of the way and tickled Cruz till he surrendered. I way just laying there still laughing uncontrollably. "Here let Me help you up" Brooklyn offered holding out his hand t o help me up.

Brooklyn's pov

So of course she would talk to me when she wanted help. I'm not complaining or anything it's just annoying me that we aren't talking anymore. Like I wish we could just go back to how we were a few days ago! But no I had to be all stupid and make a mess of things when they were going good!

I looked over to Hannah and she was playing with Romeo Cruz and Leah. They were having so much fun without me and not even thinking to include me! I as slightly offended to be honest. Just then Hannah's phone started to ring so she left the group and went to hunt it out from all the covers and pillows on the floor.

"Heyyyyyyy" she said smiling. "Nope" "yep" "right" "okay then" "come over to my house now then" she said. I was trying of pice together who she might be talking to. "Brad and Tris are coming over, I'm just going to tell my mam. I'll be right back" she said hanging up the phone and then going to tell her mam. I'm not gonna lie, I'm pissed that Brad is coming per because we were kinda talking again, well more than before anyways!

Before I knew it Tristan came in and held the door open then in followed Brad with my girl in his arms! okay like I know she's not mine but still she's not his either!

"HANNAH COME HERE A MINUTE!" her mam shouted up the stairs

"What you waiting for? take me!" she laughed looking straight in brass eyes. my fists were clenched really right and I was biting my tongue so I didn't say or do anything I would regret.

This time when they came back up Hannah was walking herself and there was a girl who looked 11-12ish with them.

"Guys this is Abby my baby cousin!" Hannah said proudly, it was cute.

Abby kinda shuffled over to Leah who she must of known and they started talking meanwhile hannah Brad Tris and I were all left to talk.

"So did you win today?" Brad asked pulling Hannah to sit on his knee, I was ready to be sick!

"Yeah, it was a close game tho wasn't it Brooklyn?" She said

"Um yeah whatever" I answered awkwardly

Hannah's pov

Wow I didn't realise how funny Brad and Tris were! They were hilarious and great dancers! It was such a good afternoon!

"Hannah do you want any guests to come to the wedding?" My mam asked me as we were all eating our tea, the Beckhams were having tea at our house tonight

"Leah and Brad Tris Connor and James" I answered

"Is that it?" My dad asked

"Well since you offered Justin Bieber too then" I cheekily smiled

"Sorry he's all booked out" my dad laughed

"Awe man!" I sighed jokingly playing along

"So when's this wedding then?" I asked

"In the summer when it's nice weather'' my mam answered

"So who's gonna be there apart from family?" I asked. I mean my mam was a model back in the day and dad was a football player until he really badly damaged his hamstring so their friends with a lot of cool famous people.

"Well that's part of the surprise" David said smirking

"Awe why can't I know?" I begged

"Because if we tell you, you wouldn't be able to go" Victoria answered smiling. I was getting annoyed a bit because I knew they were hiding something from me and I was also curious because I wanted to know what they were hiding from me.

"Alright see you guys tomorrow, love you" I said to my parents as I left with the Beckhams. We talked about our day on the short walk home and when we got in I took the three younger kids to bed. Harper was simple to put to bed you'd just lay her down and tuck her in and she was out like a light but Cruz was a little harder you had to sit and talk to him and make sure he was half a sleep before you left and then by the time you were done with Harper and Cruz Romeo was half asleep and you'd just go say night and tuck him up.

I was walking by Brooklyn's room to get to mine and I heard a beautiful noise. It was a guitar playing little things by one direction. It was just truly amazing and I needed to know where it was coming from and who was playing so without thinking my feet carried me into Brooklyn's room and I discovered him sat in the end of his bed playing the guitar with tears streaming down his face. It took him a few minutes to realise I was silently watching him and once he did he put down the guitar and wiped his tears away.

"Hey" I said softly and quietly

'' what do you want?" He sighed

"Are you okay?" I asked and it was the worst question anyone could of asked at the time because he just burst into tears again. I've never seen any if these kids except Cruz and harper cry and that because they were hurt.

"I'm just fine thanks" he said wiping his eyes again

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked slowly siting next to him

"No because last time we talked I lost my best friend and it caused this mess" he cried. Awe man I felt so bad and I didn't know what to do. I just pulled him in for a side hug and let him cry on my shoulder leaving little tear stains on my favourite shirt.

_____________________________________________________

The next chapter is gonna be good!

Anyways so I'm sorry I didn't update in a while I've been a little busy.

I said in the last chapter if it got so many votes and comments I'd update the next day but it didn't by like two votes and a comment or something Silly like that!

So imma try again in this one

10 votes and 15 comments by 5pm London time tomorrow ( I don't get all the GMT and UTC things) and I'll update! 💕